Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ Hairston Arrested

265 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol the ncaa isn't investigating. Stupid article. 

Those are 2 of the tags for the article. Not taking it serious. If they find there are ties to blackstock providing the rental then they will investigaet. Quit throwing shit at the wall.

Posted · Report post

unc might have even bigger problems then just Hairston.

crazietalker
If you have 30 minutes, please read the following Pack Pride thread in entirety. UNC is so screwed. http://t.co/8ssBsuQL2a
7/1/13 3:51 PM

Pack Pride doesn't play around!

Posted · Report post

Lol

Posted · Report post

That's embarrassing lol. I love how PP is still taking credit for the football incident.

Posted · Report post

We Are Legion

If we're lucky you'll turn into "We Are Marshall".

Before anyone tells me I'm an ass....... I know.

Posted · Report post

So Pack Pride proves once again they care more about UNC then their own program.

Posted · Report post

So Pack Pride proves once again they care more about UNC then their own program.

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

Posted · Report post

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

Or.... it's not true at all and it's just message board talk...

Scary times ahead for people that don't have a life or a job.

Posted · Report post

They always do this type of stuff, every chance they get. Most of it turns out to be nothing or even worse made up shit they put together on their board because they are more obsessed with UNC then they are NC St. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Or.... it's not true at all and it's just message board talk...

Scary times ahead for people that don't have a life or a job.

There has to be some truth to it, somebody rented that $200 a day Yukon that he was driving around in.

Posted · Report post

There has to be some truth to it, somebody rented that $200 a day Yukon that he was driving around in.

There probably is some truth to it, but it could be that a friend (another student) rented it and Hairston borrowed it for a day.

My dad is a corvette guy, so he bought me one and I let my friend who is on a college soccer team borrow it all the time...

While technically it's not allowed, you aren't going to get suspended or banned for it.