• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#196 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Just like Lance Thomas was given 100k throwing out his amateurism and thereby vacating Duke's title. Oh wait that didn't happen either. Get over it. 3-6 game suspension boys. 

Actually he wasn't given any money but good try.  Plus by the time that even came out he had graduated.  Why don't you ask Myck Kabongo about accepting benefits, how did that work out?  Did he get a 3-6 game suspension?

#197 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,756 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

http://www.wralsport...-ties/12626598/

He's got ties to a bunch of athletes in the triangle schools including a former Duke Football player.  Uh Oh....

This could get Ugly, they've got tweets from Fats and the club promoter involving a ton of former triangle athletes. A reporter is looking into rental history from the Fats address and to see if NC St and Duke are involved more then whats mentioned about the former football player at Duke. 

#198 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

http://www.wralsport...-ties/12626598/

He's got ties to a bunch of athletes in the triangle schools including a former Duke Football player. Uh Oh....

This could get Ugly, they've got tweets from Fats and the club promoter involving a ton of former triangle athletes. A reporter is looking into rental history from the Fats address and to see if NC St and Duke are involved more then whats mentioned about the former football player at Duke.

He doesn't seem to be involved with any NC State players and the only Duke player was Scott. Callie Rivers followed him on twitter but she is Strickland's girlfriend and he seemed to be around Fats a lot.

#199 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

This is not true, the car was given to PJ by Thomas. "P.J. Hairston, was cited for speeding May 13 while driving a Hertz rental car that was paid for by a woman who shares a Durham address with Haydn Thomas, a convicted felon whose rented sports utility vehicle Hairston was driving when he was arrested last month."

You can try and spin it how you want to but we all know that Thomas rented the Yukon for PJ just like the Camero was rented for PJ.  What's the likely hood that the women living in the house knows and rented a car for PJ but Thomas doesn't know PJ even though PJ was driving the Yukon?   

If the firearm was obtained legally why was it thrown out of the car along with a bigger bag of weed?

https://vines.s3.ama...B62A4_1.1.2.mp4

That looks like a white Camero SS to me and PJ is driving.

So the car was rented by someone who knows someone who is a felon, and lent to PJ...  Maybe by the felon himself and lent to PJ by someone else...  Good thing the felon isn't an agent or a booster...  That would be against NCAA rules...

As for why a gun, a bag of weed, and whatever else was thrown out the window by a 20 year old kid (or the acquaintance of the kid), who plays for a high profile university and knows he's gonna be in huge trouble...  Umm, yeah, I can see why he/they panicked and threw the stuff out the window...

As for spinning it...  Well, we all know who rented the Yukon...  Sure...  We all also know who killed Ron and Nicole...  We all know Casey Anthony is guilty...  And we all knew this one woman I used to work with was really a dude...  Fact is it doesn't matter what you 'know'...  It only matters what you can prove...  Cool video, though...

As for what PJ is really guilty of (so far)?  Well, there's no disputing he's guilty of being a shithead, having poor judgment, being a kid, being a poor teammate, and having some really bad tattoos...  By the time this is all over with, there will probably be more he's found guilty of...  But as of right now, that's about it...

#200 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

The rented Camaro Hairston was driving while cited for speeding in May was also cited by UNC police for two parking citations, school records show. The first ticket was issued April 15 for not having a valid permit and has not been paid. Thomas returned the car to Hertz at 8:31 p.m. that night, ending a rental period that began March 25.

The second ticket, also an unpaid $40 fine for not having a valid permit, was issued May 28, two weeks after Hairston’s speeding ticket. The car was rented to Farrington at that time. Her rental period lasted nearly two months, from April 25-June 17.

Read more here: http://www.newsobser...l#storylink=cpy

#201 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

So the car was rented by someone who knows someone who is a felon, and lent to PJ... Maybe by the felon himself and lent to PJ by someone else... Good thing the felon isn't an agent or a booster... That would be against NCAA rules...

As for why a gun, a bag of weed, and whatever else was thrown out the window by a 20 year old kid (or the acquaintance of the kid), who plays for a high profile university and knows he's gonna be in huge trouble... Umm, yeah, I can see why he/they panicked and threw the stuff out the window...

As for spinning it... Well, we all know who rented the Yukon... Sure... We all also know who killed Ron and Nicole... We all know Casey Anthony is guilty... And we all knew this one woman I used to work with was really a dude... Fact is it doesn't matter what you 'know'... It only matters what you can prove... Cool video, though...

As for what PJ is really guilty of (so far)? Well, there's no disputing he's guilty of being a shithead, having poor judgment, being a kid, being a poor teammate, and having some really bad tattoos... By the time this is all over with, there will probably be more he's found guilty of... But as of right now, that's about it...

Boosters, referred to by the NCAA as “representatives of the institution’s athletic interests,” include anyone who has:

• Provided a donation in order to obtain season tickets for any sport at the university.

• Participated in or has been a member of an organization promoting the university’s athletics programs.

• Made financial contributions to the athletic department or to a university booster organization.

• Arranged for or provided employment for enrolled student-athletes.

• Assisted or has been requested by university staff to assist in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.

Assisted in providing benefits to enrolled student athletes or their families.

#202 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

bigcatdaddy is soooo hoping that PJ gets kicked from the team...you can just taste the enthusiasm he has for this subject. 

#203 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

bigcatdaddy is soooo hoping that PJ gets kicked from the team...you can just taste the enthusiasm he has for this subject.

I just think you guys have your heads in the sand like this is not a big deal. I have no doubt PJ will be kicked off the team and probably LM as well, you guys need to worry about ramifications of Fats and his unc dentist "friends". There should be some more stuff come out by the end of the week.

#204 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,497 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Another slap on the wrist upcoming

#205 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

I just think you guys have your heads in the sand like this is not a big deal. I have no doubt PJ will be kicked off the team and probably LM as well, you guys need to worry about ramifications of Fats and his unc dentist "friends". There should be some more stuff come out by the end of the week.

And when more stuff comes out by the end of this week, we'll see what he's guilty of then...  We'll see what is proven...  I don't know whether he'll be removed from the team...  I don't pretend to know the inside scoop from Google searches and internet postings...  If he gets released, then so be it...  He deserved it...  If not, then so be it...  He didn't deserve it...

#206 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

And when more stuff comes out by the end of this week, we'll see what he's guilty of then... We'll see what is proven... I don't know whether he'll be removed from the team... I don't pretend to know the inside scoop from Google searches and internet postings... If he gets released, then so be it... He deserved it... If not, then so be it... He didn't deserve it...

Head in the sand! Weed, guns, impermissible benefits, hanging with shady characters/felons/known runners but its no big deal. I think you should look into what impermissible benefits get players.

#207 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Head in the sand! Weed, guns, impermissible benefits, hanging with shady characters/felons/known runners but its no big deal. I think you should look into what impermissible benefits get players.

If me saying he should get whatever is coming to him is my head in the sand, then so be it...

#208 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

You're having a hard time waiting for all the facts to come in.  Not hearsay, but facts.  Let it play out and stop coming on here like some school girl with wet panties because some kid messed up...allegedly. 

#209 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

So the car was rented by someone who knows someone who is a felon, and lent to PJ...  Maybe by the felon himself and lent to PJ by someone else...  Good thing the felon isn't an agent or a booster...  That would be against NCAA rules...

As for why a gun, a bag of weed, and whatever else was thrown out the window by a 20 year old kid (or the acquaintance of the kid), who plays for a high profile university and knows he's gonna be in huge trouble...  Umm, yeah, I can see why he/they panicked and threw the stuff out the window...

As for spinning it...  Well, we all know who rented the Yukon...  Sure...  We all also know who killed Ron and Nicole...  We all know Casey Anthony is guilty...  And we all knew this one woman I used to work with was really a dude...  Fact is it doesn't matter what you 'know'...  It only matters what you can prove...  Cool video, though...

As for what PJ is really guilty of (so far)?  Well, there's no disputing he's guilty of being a shithead, having poor judgment, being a kid, being a poor teammate, and having some really bad tattoos...  By the time this is all over with, there will probably be more he's found guilty of...  But as of right now, that's about it...

You left out the big one that gets him in trouble with the NCAA, receiving impermissible benefits.

#210 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

You're having a hard time waiting for all the facts to come in.  Not hearsay, but facts.  Let it play out and stop coming on here like some school girl with wet panties because some kid messed up...allegedly. 

We don't have to wait for all the facts to come out, to talk about the facts we already know.  Do you want to try and explain away the weed, gun, rental cars, and deals with felons?

It's also funny how when it's your school that's in a bind you want to "wait for all the facts before we judge" but that is far from what happened with the Lance Thomas incident.  Nance, mrtd, and weyco didn't wait until the facts came out to judge, they were all throwing out speculations, banners coming down, K getting fired.  The difference here is PJ is still on the team so he has to talk to the NCAA, Thomas graduated so he didn't have to talk to them.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.