264 replies to this topic

#256 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,389 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

So he isn't getting charged with anything but a misdemeanor for the weed. No gun charges, no driving without a license charge.  Just a simple misdemeanor for weed that will go away easily because it's a first offense. 

Now he just gotta get one of the boys to take the fall for all those rented cars and it's all over. 

#257 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

Those were obviously a typo.

Honestly I don't even have to comment, you make a buffoon of yourself every other post.

It's just fun to mock your fandom. Most people on here, even the ones who aren't aware of your obsession with a University you did not attend seem to consider "MrTD" a joke. Keep bragging and pretending, it's amusing.

You're also completely unaware of how many contradictions you make with yourself. That's amusing too.

#258 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Honestly I don't even have to comment, you make a buffoon of yourself every other post.
It's just fun to mock your fandom. Most people on here, even the ones who aren't aware of your obsession with a University you did not attend seem to consider "MrTD" a joke. Keep bragging and pretending, it's amusing.
You're also completely unaware of how many contradictions you make with yourself. That's amusing too.

What's your excuse going to be when ECU goes up to Raliegh and hangs 50 points on you guys in November?

PURPLE HAZE BEEYOTCH

#259 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hmmmmm! Thought Fatz didn't know PJ.

http://www.newsobser...n-switched.html

#260 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hmmm look who decided to play Horatio Caine today. Hey bigcat do you mind investigating the Zimmerman trial why you are playing cops today.

As far as the N&O goes, UNC needs to stop giving them interviews because they twist everything about the Heels. I live in Raleigh and receive the N&O for free because I'm one of the last houses on the paper route and I can think of countless articles where they have taken things out of context and tried to slander UNC.

#261 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hmmm look who decided to play Horatio Caine today. Hey bigcat do you mind investigating the Zimmerman trial why you are playing cops today.

As far as the N&O goes, UNC needs to stop giving them interviews because they twist everything about the Heels. I live in Raleigh and receive the N&O for free because I'm one of the last houses on the paper route and I can think of countless articles where they have taken things out of context and tried to slander UNC.

Playing cops? I simply posted an article from the N&O not much investigation on my part.

#262 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

True...

Forgive me for my outburst...

#263 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

What's your excuse going to be when ECU goes up to Raliegh and hangs 50 points on you guys in November?

PURPLE HAZE BEEYOTCH

Still hurts thinking about that game when we were undeafeated, rolled into Greenville and got punched in the nose right from the get go. Then, classic State, brought it all the way back so that Russell could throw an INT in the endzone to lose the game by 2 score.. Ugh.

State better not look past ECU this season. Can't stand when they don't give that opponent the respect they deserve.

We lose and I'll take my hits. ECU is tough, and too often overshadowed by conference games when most of our conference opponents aren't nearly as good.

#264 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

m.charlotteobserver.com/charlotte/db_97741/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=bMkCYOvB

Good article & perspective on the PJ situation.

I'm usually the first to wipe my ass with the CO but DeCock usually offers a great perspective on all things ACC.

#265 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

m.charlotteobserver.com/charlotte/db_97741/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=bMkCYOvB

Good article & perspective on the PJ situation.

I'm usually the first to wipe my ass with the CO but DeCock usually offers a great perspective on all things ACC.

Your link doesn't work.  What is the good perspective?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com