dumbass

#17 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Similar to what happened to Will Graves except Graves was booted off the team because he was essentially a walk-on with a scholarship (if I'm not mistaken).

Will Graves failed a team drug test twice though.  This being an off-season thing he will get suspended for a few games I would guess

You never know though, apparently Roy is not a fan of the ganja

#18 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,893 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Twitter saying there will be no practice or game time missed.  If so, lulz. 

You've got to at least suspend him for a couple of the cupcake games to save a little face. 

#19 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

LOL @ any State fan in this thread

#20 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Take one look at the guy and it's not a shocker.

#21 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

Just like DWill or Smitty?

Can't judge someone because of how they look...

#22 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,893 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

LOL @ any State fan in this thread

Why?  Because State, Carolina, Duke, etc. have all had guys like this, and it's just State/Duke fans turn to poke fun at Carolina? 

If you want to get technical, at least some of State's latest incidents were in apartments...not guys out driving without licenses 

#23 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Why?  Because State, Carolina, Duke, etc. have all had guys like this, and it's just State/Duke fans turn to poke fun at Carolina? 

If you want to get technical, at least some of State's latest incidents were in apartments...not guys out driving without licenses

Staats Battle was driving with a license...

And a 40...

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,616 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

not sure what you mean by this so...

#25 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Clearly for medicinal purposes only.  Just like I use it

#26 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,893 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

Staats Battle was driving with a license...

And a 40...

You want to compare a potential All-American guy/face of a team with a walk-on, go right ahead. Whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better. I'll at the same time say the same about Staats that I would about PJ, they're dumbasses. 

Want to bring alcohol into it, how about Ty Lawson?  Again, these things happen in cycles.  Opposing fan bases will have their fun when it's not them, and then stupidly will cry foul when it is their guy. 

#27 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

You want to compare a potential All-American guy/face of a team with a walk-on, go right ahead. Whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better. I'll at the same time say the same about Staats that I would about PJ, they're dumbasses. 

Want to bring alcohol into it, how about Ty Lawson?  Again, these things happen in cycles.  Opposing fan bases will have their fun when it's not them, and then stupidly will cry foul when it is their guy. 

I believe you may be under the impression I'm taking this more seriously than I actually am =)

I agree with everything you posted... All colleges have kids, and lots of those kids suffer lapses in judgement...

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

terrible news. if this is drug distribution charges, UNC won't stand for it and I can assure you that his ass will at a JC in a month. If it's just a little personal stash, he'll miss a game or two and it won't be that big of a deal. 

still, dude is a dumbass. He better realize he is close to throwing it all away. 

#29 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,367 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

terrible news. if this is drug distribution charges, UNC won't stand for it and I can assure you that his ass will at a JC in a month. If it's just a little personal stash, he'll miss a game or two and it won't be that big of a deal. 

still, dude is a dumbass. He better realize he is close to throwing it all away. 

http://northcarolina.../2/1297586.html

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Sources close to the program have confirmed that UNC head coach Roy Williams met with P.J. Hairston on Thursday morning concerning his possession of marijuana charge.

North Carolina's leading scorer was stopped at a license check in Durham at 10:20pm on Wednesday night and was also charged with driving without a license.

The charges were first reported by ABC11.

According to sources close to the situation, Hairston will be disciplined internally and is not expected to be suspended for any practices or games next season.

No suspension or anything like the sort. Roy tolerates it to a certain extent, I mean he gave Greaves tons of chances before finally kicking him off the team. 

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

Yeah I agree w/ a lot of this. The Duke and State fans always love an opportunity to kick UNC and their fans when they are down, but let me put this in perspective for you. 

This did not happen in the middle of the season.

This did not happen to a scrub bench player, it happened to one of the best players in the conference and a potential All American from one of the most decorated basketball programs in the country. Now, let me be clear because I know a lot of the people who post in this forum read what they want to read, but if these are drug distribution charges; HE GONE. You have to kick him off the team. No exceptions. However, if it's just a little personal bag of weed, he will be suspended for a few games in the beginning of the year and be out of chances. 

The thing that you just gotta shake your head at is the fact that he was DWOL and riding around in one of the most ghetto, crime infested towns in the state. Do that poo in Chapel Hill dude. They don't have checkpoints there. 

Like I said though, as long as they don't pop him with drug distribution charges, nothing is going to come of this. He's probably going to miss a couple game in November and we will call it a day. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.