#61 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

Kids will be kids.  Still doesn't mean it's not dumb.  In any case, don't think that Hairston will be given special treatment from Roy because he is a star player.  I guarantee you if Hairston fugs up as much as Graves did, he would be off of the team.  But really, Graves was given MULTIPLE opportunities, he just couldn't stay away from the pot. 

edit:  i didn't know he was also caught with a gun.  If so, WHAT A MORON!  And the other things that have been posted sure don't make it sound any better.  I thought he was just caught with weed.  I'll wait til the dust settles and see what's what, but if he was caught with a gun, weed, and possibly dealing, he should most definitely be off of the team.

If he told Williams the truth on Thursday, then he's not getting kicked off the team or suspended. It's being handled internally by the team and Williams. Now if he lied to Williams and didn't mention the Gun or how much weed was involved then he probably gets kicked off the team. 

#62 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

If they let him stay, he will be at UNC until he is a senior. No way in hell he will go in the first round regardless of what kind of numbers he puts up.

#63 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

Talent wise, I'd love to have him on the team; but character wise I'd say kick his ass off.

Not only is he ruining his own life (if he doesn't have an NBA career), but he's also being selfish and putting his teammates, his family, and himself, in danger.

All it takes is one slip up in a drug deal for someone to get hurt...

Dumbass

#64 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

If he told Williams the truth on Thursday, then he's not getting kicked off the team or suspended. It's being handled internally by the team and Williams. Now if he lied to Williams and didn't mention the Gun or how much weed was involved then he probably gets kicked off the team. 

That is not entirely true, if the gun is linked back to the car then the situation gets dicey because it will turn into a felony and if nobody claims the gun then it will go back on the driver, PJ.  No way in hell roy keeps somebody on the team that is charged with a felony.  Plus who rented the Yukon?  What were they doing in a shady part of Durham with 1.5 oz of weed and a 9mm?  

#65 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

That is not entirely true, if the gun is linked back to the car then the situation gets dicey because it will turn into a felony and if nobody claims the gun then it will go back on the driver, PJ. No way in hell roy keeps somebody on the team that is charged with a felony. Plus who rented the Yukon? What were they doing in a shady part of Durham with 1.5 oz of weed and a 9mm?

Selling/Buying... Only logical answers.

#66 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm sorry, but I kick his ass off and recruit the hell out of Rashad Vaughn.

I'd rather suck for one year than to have a selfish moron on the team.

#67 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

That is not entirely true, if the gun is linked back to the car then the situation gets dicey because it will turn into a felony and if nobody claims the gun then it will go back on the driver, PJ.  No way in hell roy keeps somebody on the team that is charged with a felony.  Plus who rented the Yukon?  What were they doing in a shady part of Durham with 1.5 oz of weed and a 9mm?  

Of course he was selling, I'm a UNC fan but I'm not stupid. 

Only reason you have the extra baggies, (Probably some twist ties) 1.5 oz of weed and a 9mm is that you're dealing. It's pretty simple.  I think the Gun was PJ's btw, same with the weed. 

Now PJ has a future at a NBA career and these are his boys, one will take the wrap for the gun (the 23 year old) and was probably the one that rented the car. I say the 23 year old, because the other kid might have a future in basketball as well.

Then once PJ hits the NBA and his boy gets out of Jail, his Boy will get a nice payoff for taking the wrap. Might even live with PJ in his nice new crib. 

That's how this stuff works. 

#68 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

If he needed the money, he should have just entered the draft like normal college basketball players...

You didn't see Danny Green or Bullock out there selling drugs and both of them were probably close to the poverty line when they came to UNC.

#69 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

He'll play next year and he'll play well.

#70 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,757 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

Regardless if anything happens with the gun or not, the NCAA will be coming in regards to the rented car.  This won't be going away for a while. 

#71 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

He'll play next year and he'll play well.

Not if it's bumped to a felony charge. Apparently there was a bigger bag of weed thrown out with the gun that nobody has been charged with yet per Bret Strelow. So the way they are making it sound there is still a bigger bag of weed and a gun that somebody will be charged with.

Plus like carolinancsu pointed out where did the rental car come from? Who rented it? If it was the 23 year old why wasn't he driving it? Why was the guy without a license driving? The rental has to be linked to PJ somehow and he isn't old enough to rent it.

#72 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Perfect example of what's wrong with society...

Hairston has weed- Yawn

Hairston was driving with out a license- No Big Deal

Hairston had a gun on him- Who Cares

Hairston was driving a rental car- Holy poo, we have a story!!!

#73 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hairston has weed- Yawn

Really, that's what you got out of that?  I think the biggest deal is the gun and the amount of weed.  I do wonder why he is driving around a $50,000 rental car with drugs and a gun, oh wait no I don't.

#74 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hairston has weed- Yawn

The thing about the rental car is mostly an NCAA issue to see if it was a violation.  If a booster rented it for PJ then that is a violation. 

#75 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Really, that's what you got out of that? I think the biggest deal is the gun and the amount of weed. I do wonder why he is driving around a $50,000 rental car with drugs and a gun, oh wait no I don't.

If you listen to any excerpts from the media, they always finish off the story with "on top of that Hairston was driving a rental car".

If people are more concerned with the rental car (in hopes that UNC gets busted for illegal benefits) over the outcome of the crimes that the kid committed, it just shows what type of people they really are.

They can argue it all you want, but if looks like a pig and acts like a pig, it's probably a pig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.