264 replies to this topic

#106 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,571 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

They always do this type of stuff, every chance they get. Most of it turns out to be nothing or even worse made up poo they put together on their board because they are more obsessed with UNC then they are NC St. 

#107 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

Or.... it's not true at all and it's just message board talk...

Scary times ahead for people that don't have a life or a job.

There has to be some truth to it, somebody rented that $200 a day Yukon that he was driving around in.

#108 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,025 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

There has to be some truth to it, somebody rented that $200 a day Yukon that he was driving around in.

There probably is some truth to it, but it could be that a friend (another student) rented it and Hairston borrowed it for a day.

My dad is a corvette guy, so he bought me one and I let my friend who is on a college soccer team borrow it all the time...

While technically it's not allowed, you aren't going to get suspended or banned for it.

#109 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Or.... it's not true at all and it's just message board talk...

Scary times ahead for people that don't have a life or a job.

#110 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

There probably is some truth to it, but it could be that a friend (another student) rented it and Hairston borrowed it for a day.

My dad is a corvette guy, so he bought me one and I let my friend who is on a college soccer team borrow it all the time...

While technically it's not allowed, you aren't going to get suspended or banned for it.

You really buy that?  Another student rented Hairston a $200 a day Yukon for multiple days for PJ to drive his friends around with weed and a gun in it, come on! CJ Leslie was suspended 3 gams for borrowing somebody's car.

Sophomore forward C.J. Leslie will sit out the first three games of N.C. State’s 2011-12 basketball season under an NCAA suspension for accepting impermissible benefits.

The problem stems from an auto accident in May 2011, after which Leslie borrowed a car from a friend – who was also a former State student.

#111 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

You really buy that?  Another student rented Hairston a $200 a day Yukon for multiple days for PJ to drive his friends around with weed and a gun in it, come on! CJ Leslie was suspended 3 gams for borrowing somebody's car.

Sophomore forward C.J. Leslie will sit out the first three games of N.C. State’s 2011-12 basketball season under an NCAA suspension for accepting impermissible benefits.

The problem stems from an auto accident in May 2011, after which Leslie borrowed a car from a friend – who was also a former State student.

Do you really believe all the crap that PP is saying?

What I am saying is way more plausible than Hairston being a gang leader...

I mean seriously, do you believe everything you see on the internet... especially stuff you see on PP.

#112 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,987 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yeah when were they ever right?

#113 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

I mean seriously, do you believe everything you see on the internet... especially stuff you see on PP.

Do I believe he is a gang leader?  No, do I think he has received Impermissible benefits?  Yes, no doubt in my mind.  I know he was driving around an expensive rental car that he didn't rent, he didn't have a license, there was weed and a gun in the car.  

We will have to see who is right, but PP has dug up some dirt and it looks pretty legit.  Good luck heels fans.

#114 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Do I believe he is a gang leader? No, do I think he has received Impermissible benefits? Yes, no doubt in my mind. I know he was driving around an expensive rental car that he didn't rent, he didn't have a license, there was weed and a gun in the car.

We will have to see who is right, but PP has dug up some dirt and it looks pretty legit. Good luck heels fans.

Not worried... If Oregon can get off scot free than so Carolina. I can't wait to hear all the complaints.

#115 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

Not worried... If Oregon can get off scot free than so Carolina. I can't wait to hear all the complaints.

Hairston is not getting off scot free.

#116 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Hairston might not, don't be surprised if Carolina does.

#117 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,571 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hariston is probably going to get suspended and kicked off the team. 

#118 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hariston is probably going to get suspended and kicked off the team.

I think the most damning part of the whole situation is this guy, Fats deleting all of his social media like he had something to hide. Should be interesting to see it unfold.

#119 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

UNC will distance itself as far from Hairston as they can when it all comes out (very much like they did with Dwight Jones and the benefits he received).

#120 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

There's nothing more than hearsay, opinion, and basically crack, muckraking journalism at this point. Journalism, lol, that's a good one. Those dudes on that website are basically looking for trouble. What's honestly amazing to me is that those people, BigQueefDaddy included, have absolutely nothing better to do than concern themselves over something that probably has lesser effect on them than asteroid passing earth 25 million miles away. 

FYI:

li·bel
noun 
a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression
b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means (3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

He either does and is an idiot, or he's an idiot troll w/ nothing better to do. BigQueefDaddy is the same pathetic old man who sends me harassing PMs about how his "time is valuable" or "I need to get a job" or you can fill in the blank. Yeah, I'm the one who needs a job when this guy will make 30 defaming, ignorant posts if he reads about a UNC player leaving the toilet seat down.

He also sent me numerous PMs trying to arrange a 20K bet on where some high school kid I've never heard of is going to play his college basketball. I just needed to give it to his "bookie". LOL. Yeah, loser, I'm going to bet my kid's college fund on something I could care less about to impress someone I've never met and obviously has issues. Awful tough talk from a guy who is probably pushing 40 and I bet isn't married and probably only hangs out with his neighbors. He never posts in the NFL forum here and if the NCAA sub was deleted, he probably wouldn't post here anymore. 

Sticking by guns, Hairston will probably be suspended for a few games. If he gets kicked off the team so be it. I have no control over the situation and honestly it won't affect me in any way except I might have a bigger tab at the bar when I watch the heels next season lol.

BigQueefDaddy, do you have the same phone app that my roommate has that notifies him when something bad/negative happens to UNC? I bet you do! You can admit it guy nobody here takes you seriously anyway :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com