#121 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

Sit back and read this aloud. 

You are living in a fantasy world dude. 

#122 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I'd also like to point out how he said I was an idiot for reading InsideCarolina and then he has the gall to post a pp article...

Double standards...

#123 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'd also like to point out how he said I was idiot for reading InsideCarolina and then he has the gall to post a pp article...

Double standards...

Exactly. 

Game, set, match, my friend. 

At least IC has relevance to us as UNC fans. What in the hell is he doing on a NCState board? 

I honestly bet the dude is pushing 40. So he's probably been watching college ball for 25 years. Do you know what you call a Duke "fan" 25 years ago? 

A state fan!

(rimshot)...please tip your bartenders! 

#124 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'd also like to point out how he said I was an idiot for reading InsideCarolina and then he has the gall to post a pp article...

Double standards...

I don't read PP, it was tweeted by crazietalker, devilwolf, and Adam Rowe who are all Duke bloggers I follow on twitter.

#125 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

Sit back and read this aloud. 

You are living in a fantasy world dude. 

Am I?  Or are you heels fans living in that fantasy world where LM and PJ haven't done anything wrong or committed any NCAA violations?  We know PJ was caught with weed, a gun, and driving an expensive rental that was paid for by a pimp/felon/drug dealer.  Also LM received a cell phone from from that same guy.

#126 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Am I?  Or are you heels fans living in that fantasy world where LM and PJ haven't done anything wrong or committed any NCAA violations?  We know PJ was caught with weed, a gun, and driving an expensive rental that was paid for by a pimp/felon/drug dealer.  Also LM received a cell phone from from that same guy.

I don't know if unc fans are just burying their heads in the sand and hoping this blows over but this has gotten serious.  Like I stated above PJ was arrested with weed, a gun was found outside the car, and he was driving an expensive rental car that was rented by Haydn Thomas, aka Fats.  Fats is a convicted felon who has charges that stem from drugs, to prostitution, to major gun charges.  He is well known in Durham to be a pretty big thug.  Now we find that Fats has multiple corporations registered to him and two of them are The North Carolina Healthcare Foundation and the North Carolina Oral Health Assoc.  Now why would the felon/pimp/drug dealer/thug have these two corps registered to him?  Keep in mind my neighbor is an Oral surgeon in the Concord area and is pretty well versed on the NC oral associations throughout the state and he has never heard of this one.  Then we see that Dr. John Won DDS. and Dr. Spencer Howard DDS who both went to unc, are associates and "business partners" with Fats.  Now why and how did a convicted drug dealer manage to start multiple corporations involving dentistry, consulting, and oral health and why were these two unc DDS's involved with this known thug?  Why was Fats renting expensive cars for PJ and why was he giving LM cell phones?  To me it sounds like a venture to launder money and give certain perks to unc players without it coming directly from a booster.  If half of this is true we can expect a 30 for 30 soon. 

#127 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

That sounds like the biggest load of crap I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot).

Keep on digging deep.

#128 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

I would also be very wary of trying to do a police investigators job... The last thing you really want to do is dig a bunch of crap up on a convicted felon...

#129 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

That sounds like the biggest load of crap I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot).

Keep on digging deep.

What sounds like crap?  There is documentation to prove that all these guys are linked.  Fat's name is on the rental agreement, LM tweeted Fat's about the phone.  It's public record that the dentist and Fat's organizations are linked.  Once again bury your head in the sand and act like "there is nothing to see here" instead of cleaning up the program.  You would think that having a "runner" as a coach, fake classes, and the whole tutor fiasco the athletic department would have put their foot down.  

#130 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

I would also be very wary of trying to do a police investigators job... The last thing you really want to do is dig a bunch of crap up on a convicted felon...

What do you mean?  Like he is part of the mob and will come after people on an internet message board?  

#131 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

What sounds like crap? There is documentation to prove that all these guys are linked. Fat's name is on the rental agreement, LM tweeted Fat's about the phone. It's public record that the dentist and Fat's organizations are linked. Once again bury your head in the sand and act like "there is nothing to see here" instead of cleaning up the program. You would think that having a "runner" as a coach, fake classes, and the whole tutor fiasco the athletic department would have put their foot down.

What is the story based on? Facts released by the police, or something you read on PP?

#132 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

What do you mean? Like he is part of the mob and will come after people on an internet message board?

He's a convicted felon, it's clearly not above him if someone is trying to get him arrested.

#133 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

dookie and moo u's motto: if you can't beat them, slander them.

#134 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

What is the story based on? Facts released by the police, or something you read on PP?

It's based on public record, bro.  Do you know what that means?  It's public record when you get arrested and what you get convicted of.  Fats' is a convicted felon and was arrested on dealing drugs along with weapons charges.  He has some shady businesses that these two dentists who went to unc are also involved in, that too is public record that you yourself can look up.  Hell LM put the phone thing on twitter.  Can it be confirmed 100% that it was a money laundering scheme?  No but something shady is going on or all these twitter, Facebook, and instagram accounts wouldn't be getting deleted.  

#135 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

He's a convicted felon, it's clearly not above him if someone is trying to get him arrested.

I think he is more worried about covering his tracks then hunting down internet posters that are digging up dirt on him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com