12 replies to this topic

#1 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

Ryan Harrow video:

Youtube has been slow for me today but it might just be my network.

Anyways...there are a few videos of him out there but I like this one the best. They left out one move when he was at the Bob Gibbons that was the most ridiculous series of dribbles I have ever seen followed by a behind the back pass that 90% of college guards wouldn't have the presence of mind to make. I'm pretty pumped about this kid...as long as he stays healthy I see no reason for him not to be one of the best PGs in the country.

#2 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

Wait what the hell is that!?!?! Is that what they call a Point Guard....I've only heard stories about them lol

#3 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

The 2:00 Mark is the play I was talking about when he dribbles the entire opposing team and dishes it...His man gets blocked but the play is pretty nasty.

#4 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

hopefully not another one and done

#5 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

The 2:00 Mark is the play I was talking about when he dribbles the entire opposing team and dishes it...His man gets blocked but the play is pretty nasty.

:confused: The link you posted took me to a video that was only 1:19 long.

#6 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

hopefully not another one and done

He's 5'11'' hopefully he's one of those great college players that doesnt project well to the NBA....and lets keep away the morons that have been telling our players in the past that its a great idea to leave early. buncha maroons

#7 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:05 PM

He's 5'11'' hopefully he's one of those great college players that doesnt project well to the NBA....and lets keep away the morons that have been telling our players in the past that its a great idea to leave early. buncha maroons

I don't think there is any way Harrow would be a one and done player. Typically the guards that are one year kids are the ones that are 6'1'' or taller and have the bodies of men (aka Brandon Knight and John Wall). Harrow only weighs 155lbs and he is barely 6'0 tall. He is going to hit a growth spurt eventually b/c if you have ever heard him talk you realize that he is not in his fully matured body ha.

One of my buddies from back home played HS basketball, was a 2 guard at 5'11 his senior year of HS. He came back from school after his freshmen year of college and was 6'4''. I have a feeling that could happen with Harrow as well...

He also just got some stress fractures in his feet which to me means that his bones aren't as mature as most of his peers...I just see this kid growing either by the end of his senior year or definitely by the end of his freshmen year and being phenomenal. BUT like I said...One and done guys are usually at that stage already as Juniors and Seniors in HS.

#8 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

:confused: The link you posted took me to a video that was only 1:19 long.

Sorry man I actually forgot to link it. Here it is:

#9 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

Man I can't wait till Harrow gets to State. Having him playing next to Lorenzo Brown is going to be one sick guard combo. Then with Smith in his senior year, and Howell and Painter having a year under their belts, man that's got me excited already!

#10 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

Having a legit athletic PG/SG combo that can score when they need to AND get other people involved is something that NC State hasn't had since...heck...Corchiani? It makes you a completely different team and I'm extremely confident that Sids system is going to pan out with those two guys in our back court.

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

^ what tournament was that from? Excusively Pangos and TOC?

#12 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

Looks like a quality pickup. Of course it won't be quite as easy in the ACC, but it looks like he has talent...

#13 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:43 AM

^ what tournament was that from? Excusively Pangos and TOC?

I think most of it if not all of it was from TOC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.