Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USMNT Thread

33 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone know if the game will be on cable tonight, thanks

The game is on beIN sport which owns the US rights to all men's WCQ games played outside the United States. It's available via the sports package on Comcast here in Atlanta but I'm not sure if TWC carries it in NC. It's certainly available through DIRECTV.

1 person likes this

Posted

The game is on beIN sport which owns the US rights to all men's WCQ games played outside the United States. It's available via the sports package on Comcast here in Atlanta but I'm not sure if TWC carries it in NC. It's certainly available through DIRECTV.

certainly I won't just be streaming this

2 people like this

Posted

Hot garbage, how do you expect to grow the sport if people dont have access to games.

Posted

What did i tell you. Shitty pieces of garbage. Give up a goal in the 89th. Dumb mother fugers

Posted

Sure wish i could watch this on tv. Two goals in the last three minutes.

Posted

Watched it on the computer.  Phew, I was devastated when we gave up that goal then three minutes later I was running laps around my house screaming "USA".  Our chances to qualify just jumped to 94%, and we have two home games coming up which we should win.  You'll be able to see these on ESPN lol.  Glad to see Jozy score in consecutive games, it's like we finally figured out when we get the ball in the zone to OUR BEST PLAYER, he'll put it in the back of the net more times than not.  That was awesome and we're sitting pretty.  Let's go Panama.

Posted

As I have previously stated, Altidore is key for us- if he can turn it on up top- we aren't half terrible 

Posted

Ive been on altidore's nuts for like 6 damn years. He is a physical beast. If he used his strength like wambach does he could dominate competition. Its not neccessarily that he plays scared. Its more tenative or not demanding the ball. It is very easy in soccer to dissappear for long stretches of time. This happens to him way too much for his talent level. I think he is lazy IMHO

Posted

If Jozy could be a better dribbler look out.

Posted

GAME DAY!!! we need 3 more at home today against panama

Posted

Up 2-0 at the '75.... YAYUH

this seattle crowd is KICK ASS! "WE ARE GOING TO BRAZILLLLLL WE ARE GOING TO BRAZIL!"

Posted

Both of our goals were really fluid. We looked like a different team last night