32 replies to this topic

#16 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

What did i tell you. Shitty pieces of garbage. Give up a goal in the 89th. Dumb mother fugers

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

Sure wish i could watch this on tv. Two goals in the last three minutes.

#18 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Watched it on the computer.  Phew, I was devastated when we gave up that goal then three minutes later I was running laps around my house screaming "USA".  Our chances to qualify just jumped to 94%, and we have two home games coming up which we should win.  You'll be able to see these on ESPN lol.  Glad to see Jozy score in consecutive games, it's like we finally figured out when we get the ball in the zone to OUR BEST PLAYER, he'll put it in the back of the net more times than not.  That was awesome and we're sitting pretty.  Let's go Panama.

#19 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,186 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

As I have previously stated, Altidore is key for us- if he can turn it on up top- we aren't half terrible 

#20 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

Ive been on altidore's nuts for like 6 damn years. He is a physical beast. If he used his strength like wambach does he could dominate competition. Its not neccessarily that he plays scared. Its more tenative or not demanding the ball. It is very easy in soccer to dissappear for long stretches of time. This happens to him way too much for his talent level. I think he is lazy IMHO

#21 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,283 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

If Jozy could be a better dribbler look out.

#22 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

GAME DAY!!! we need 3 more at home today against panama

#23 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Up 2-0 at the '75.... YAYUH

this seattle crowd is KICK ASS! "WE ARE GOING TO BRAZILLLLLL WE ARE GOING TO BRAZIL!"

#24 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,614 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

Both of our goals were really fluid. We looked like a different team last night

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

Jozy Altidore's form has been incredible the last few weeks.  He's playing with exceptional pace, and making great decisions with the ball.  He's making things a lot easier for his teammates with the way he's raised his game....

#26 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

USA got another good win last night over Honduras. Honduras is definitely an underrated team with guys like Espinoza and Palacios.

Altidore recorded the only goal in the game extending his goal streak to four games.

Jermaine Jones returned from his concussion and picked up another yellow card in the process.

Klinsmann also moved Fabian Johnson back to defense.

If you missed the game, here is a recap.

Link: http://espnfc.com/ne...p-berth?cc=5901

#27 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

It wasn't pretty, but they got the three points and that's all that matters.  US Men's National team is all but guaranteed a spot in Brazil now (99.6% chance of qualifying), so that's really all you can ask for at this point....

#28 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

Honduras' attack was about as effective as a falcid member. Totally useless. A tie or loss there would have undone everything. I said going in we needed all 9 points. They got them, I would love for mexico to struggle and miss out somehow.

#29 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

To be fair, there was a blatant handball on a Dempsey header (that was going into the net) that wasn't called, but yea the attack was putrid last night.  Sloppy passing, and giveaways in terrible positions put this game in doubt much longer than it should have been.  Had Honduras been able to finish chances last night we're probably not sitting here talking about an ugly win.  Still a win is a win, and when we're talking about USA Soccer I'll take it anyway I can get it....

#30 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

We looked a lot better the last 25-30 mins... Zusi and Jozy are on fire. Really sloppy last night but we got the 1-0 win. I'm thrilled. What a great stretch its been for the USMNT. Even if Donovan does come back there's no way in hell he starts the way Zusi and Johnson have been playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.