Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero of the Underground: Jason Peter

30 posts in this topic

Posted

For you Huddlers that read (which is probably 3% of you),

When Mom was reading this to me, she said that I should be offended by this comment.  However, I was not good at math either.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mike Fox's last season was 1998. Seifert's first was 99.

Anthony's Johnson's 1000 yard season was 96.

Regardless, that's pretty cool :)

Posted

I thought Seifert was 4-3 as soon as h got here.. regardless that's pretty cool.

Then there is the story of our Stadium announcer, Jon Robinson. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Robinson_(announcer)

Our teams history is full of some fuged up poo.

I didn't know about the Jon Robinson story ... crazy stuff!

Posted

Mike Fox's last season was 1998. Seifert's first was 99.

Anthony's Johnson's 1000 yard season was 96.

Regardless, that's pretty cool :)

So it is very blurry lol..Mike Fox and Anthony Johnson were definitely there Bar none Floyd, KGreene, Barrow n Mike Fox.

So possibly pre Seifert(just does not seem This long ago!!) so it makes more sense that it was a 3-4. I associate Buerlien with Seifert.

-I finally quit being lazy: 1998 Biakabutuka 2nd year platooning with Anthony Johnson after AJ's 1000yrd season. Sorry I was at UNCC so really blurry time..

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199812060car.htm

I was on field pre game Niners side and tried to say hello to Jerry Rice, who was having none of that...RB Terry Kirby and clearly remember Steve Marriuchi yelling at Ty Detmer in warm ups as he skipped a pass to Terry Kirby on a HB wheel route and Marriuci lost it on Detmer! "this is why your a Backup!!" "Hit his hands with the ball!!" clipboard slammed to the ground before all this..

Oh yeah there was a female reporter interviewing Biakabutuka for a soccer magazine bc Timmy B was a really good soccer player.

Posted

It was a good book. Jerry Richardson seems like a good guy in it. Its messed up how his brother broke his neck. It is funny all the poo he talked about Lou Holtz after he forgot about his brother. I like books like this that are about people and are relevant to my life in certain ways.

1 person likes this

Posted

my boss actually gave me a copy of this. ive been reading it for a couple days now. Its an interesting read to say the least so far.

1 person likes this