Photo
- - - - -

Seems like Silatolu is gonna have a big year.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

consistency in the lineup  and health of the OL will be the biggest boon for the line. 

i feel good about that left side for the immediate future. i feel good about the interior of the OL for the long term. i don't feel good about RT for the short term and long term and i don't feel good about LT after this year. I've got this feeling that we're gonna be doing some double dipping at OT next year and I'm not thrilled about that. I'm tired of rookies on the OL.

#12 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm confident in Amini

#13 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

I literally just saw it click with him during the 2nd Bucs game last year. He went from horrible to pretty good in just one game and was helping the old vet Gross a lot in the last couple of games.

#14 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationOn the Water
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

He'll come back this year with something he lacked last season...confidence. For good reason, he was a rookie. I think he'll solidify the position and erase all doubts.

#15 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

It is def great he is improving because we are gonna need him since we are goin back to RUN FIRST!!!! Lol! Jus kiddn yall, dont kill me.

But on a serious note, we need him. We need consistency. Cam had just as bad an oline as Luck. Compared to the amount of times Luck dropped back, they were sacked bout the same percentage.

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

i think he'll come on strong this year. kalil coming back will help mask any deficiencies.

i still say we need a competent right guard that's not on this roster.

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

i think he'll come on strong this year. kalil coming back will help mask any deficiencies.

i still say we need a competent right guard that's not on this roster.

i think kugbilla will do the job just fine...i mean probably not right out of the gate, but soon enough.

we just need someone solid to buy a little time until he loses his roller skates. unfortunately the best way for him to lose those skates is to get experience.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

i think kugbilla will do the job just fine...i mean probably not right out of the gate, but soon enough.

we just need someone solid to buy a little time until he loses his roller skates. unfortunately the best way for him to lose those skates is to get experience.

Unfortunately Kugbilla can't get on the field because of a fuging sore leg. That just blows my mind. I hate hearing that after our Otah experience.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:34 AM

i think he will too, but i don't want to sacrifice our offensive prowess this year for the sake of throwing a guy into the fire when he doesn't necessarily need to be thrown into it yet. there are plenty of quality free agent options at guard out there that could start for us and do a nice job.

i fully expect gettleman to be watching cuts closely and sign a couple of dwan edwards type guys for one-year contracts. we have the cap space to do it

#20 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

I still want Brandon Moore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users