Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e3!

364 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm freaking tired of Halo. Blah

Posted

errrmuahh gawd a Halo trailer....

*memories*

Posted

Two things that were interesting about halo though. 60 FPS and dedicated servers. That's about it though. lol

Posted

500 bucks....so much for that 400 dollar price point.  I would expect PS4 to be the same, but if they hit 450 that would be huge for Sony....

Posted

499$ For a system that cost MS about 325 to make. That's a huge markup for a console. 

Posted

uhhh..

Was that supposed to make me want to get a new Console?

Posted

Titanfall is the big exclusive....really?  People have known about Titanfall for awhile now.  Sorry, but now I know why they went at 12:30 again.  That was underwhelming as hell.  The best looking games outside of Forza will be on the PC and PS4 as well....

Posted

The ps4 is going to poo all over the xbawks if its around the same price

Posted

Respawn's Titan game is officially exclusive to the Xbox One. For those that don't know it's the original COD team that left Infinity ward. 

Posted

499$ For a system that cost MS about 325 to make. That's a huge markup for a console. 

Seriously at least when the PS3 was 600 dollars they were still taking a loss of 200 on it.  I'll buy a Xbox One eventually, but it definitely won't be until next Summer at the earliest....

Posted

Destiny is the only thing that has slightly tingled my Gamer Nerd senses.

Posted

I mean don't get me wrong Titanfall looks cool (kind of reminds me of BF 2142), but I would be willing to bet it's on the PC as well as Xbox One....