Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e3!

364 posts in this topic

Posted

if that's really the case then why did everyone jump from PS to Xbox last gen? it was because MS gave out the better deal, now the tables are turned, you can be like my brother who was so shocked that he called me just now over my facebook post about not going MS next gen and be in denial about it but it's the truth, all the PS fan boys that always argued with me on here thought I wasn't serious when I said I solely go for which ever console is best, been saying it for 9 years on here, 9 freaking years, and now I've jumped ship to sony because they are the best thing going now, what does that say about you? a fan boy in denial.

How can I be a fanboy when I own and love both. I also said Microsoft got Walder Frey'd. All I'm saying is people play games on consoles for exclusives. Both are offering excellent ones. Sounds like you've just been begging for an excuse to slam Microsoft. Don't blame BMW for Mercedes having another cupholder. No matter which one you buy you're getting a great car and they're both going to sell. If you can't see that then I can't help you buddy.

Posted

How can I be a fanboy when I own and love both. I also said Microsoft got Walder Frey'd. All I'm saying is people play games on consoles for exclusives. Both are offering excellent ones. Sounds like you've just been begging for an excuse to slam Microsoft. Don't blame BMW for Mercedes having another cupholder. No matter which one you buy you're getting a great car and they're both going to sell. If you can't see that then I can't help you buddy.

Been pissed off with MS since the Xbox one details were released, I liked MS before that

Posted

lPTwl0B.gif

3 people like this

Posted

For anyone who wants to pre-order either I just got off the phone with Amazon and they assured me my card wouldn't be charged until the console was ready to ship. Had a 25 dollar gift card and got the console with two day shipping to guarantee release date delivery for 382. Not bad at all!

Posted

Casual gamers is where both companies make their cash. Most "hardcore/regular" gamers almost always get both consoles anyway. The one they get 1st doesn't matter too much.

If you are someone who plays casually and just owns one system, Sony has done everything from the gaming front to attract customers. Lower price, almost total freedom with not having to connect periodically to the internet, no drm and arguably a better gaming system than Xbox 1.

It's almost certain to better in Europe(no chance in asia) as well because a lot of the xbox features are more catered to N.America.

The exclusive games M$ did show were pretty good compared to the PS4 but that won't matter too much imo, as the PS4 didn't poo the bed on that front.

The initial sales are going to be very interesting and I'm not counting out Nintendo to have a strong tomorrow morning. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, I love the internet.

tumblr_mo7mokc4yi1rsh5uyo1_500.png

tumblr_mo7m8sC2E41r03eaxo1_r1_400.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Lol this thread is dripping with Sony fanboyness.

Lol not even close. I'm a 360 guy but there's no way in the world to justify getting a X1 over a PS4. Massively cheaper, a slew of poor decisions by M$ that were made for no other reason than greed, etc etc.

It isn't even close. I frankly wouldn't be surprised if Sony announced a new PS4 controller modeled after the 360 one to welcome all the newcomers to their side.

Posted

Lol not even close. I'm a 360 guy but there's no way in the world to justify getting a X1 over a PS4. Massively cheaper, a slew of poor decisions by M$ that were made for no other reason than greed, etc etc.

It isn't even close. I frankly wouldn't be surprised if Sony announced a new PS4 controller modeled after the 360 one to welcome all the newcomers to their side.

Read my other posts muffintops. <3

Posted

I'll bookmark this until tomorrow since I'm gonna miss the nintendo briefing. Keep me updated with every important detail huddle.

Posted

Also word is that KH3 is a PlayStation exclusive game. 

Posted

Don't know if anyone caught it, but it was confirmed after the conference. The ps4 ships with 500Gb of Hd space.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-playstation-4-comes-with-500gb-hard-drive-other-models-a-possibility

Which puts my 399.99 for a 500Gb model right on line price wise and there may yet still be Smaller/larger HD models to be announced later. Could they announce a 250 or 300 GB model after the holidays that's in the 300 price range, I think that's where it's headed.

Something like this.

250/300 GB - 299.99/349.99 

500 GB - 399.99

750GB/1TB - 499.99