Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

e3!

364 posts in this topic

Posted

$500.........

Posted

IGN's stream is working. 

http://www.ign.com/events/e3

Also that Project Spark looked really interesting if it takes off like Little big planet or minecraft. 

Did I see Squirrels can attack you?  lol

I will keep playing Wurm.  Something that easy to make is a waste of time.

Posted

Ok Titan Fall looks solid too.

Posted

Destiny is the only thing that has slightly tingled my Gamer Nerd senses.

Yea which is paired with sony and the PS4, it's got exclusive content only available for the PS4. 

Posted

Did I see Squirrels can attack you?  lol

I will keep playing Wurm.  Something that easy to make is a waste of time.

Yes you did. lol 

Posted

I'd give MS a C+ for that conference, because of the BF4 DLC exclusive and TitanFall looked pretty nice. The biggest one for me though was Spark, but that's only if it takes off. I doubt it will take off though, because most of the people who play on xbox are sports players and FPS kids. 

MGS was by far the best looking game they showed and it wasn't even close and looked really awesome. It's multi-platform though. 

Posted

Sooooo, did anyone get convinced after this? M$ needed to wow me, after the initial reveal a couple weeks back and this was just ok for me. Nothing really special.

If Sony has just a decent conference, it's a no-brainer for me.

Posted

I mean I was always going to buy all three, but not everyone can do that.  Still that conference left me underwhelmed and wanting more.  Forza looked awesome, but if Titanfall is on PC as well then it was the only "exclusive" that wowed me....

Posted

Sooooo, did anyone get convinced after this? M$ needed to wow me, after the initial reveal a couple weeks back and this was just ok for me. Nothing really special.

If Sony has just a decent conference, it's a no-brainer for me.

Depends on TitanFall and if it's actually exclusive to the Xbox one or just Console exclusive. Also how Project spark ends up looking and if it takes off. Little Big Planet is still one of my favorite games this past generation. 

Posted

EA up next at 4PM. 

Posted

Forza looked good but the whole drivatar thing is worrying. I also laughed when they said "The AI drives like a human" 

The ending of the Titanfall got me interested but I'll have to wait to see more to be convinced on it.

Posted

I like the fact that it will earn credits for you when you're away.  That is nice.  I only wonder if you have to have the Xbox on for it to do this, or if it goes on through the servers with the console off....