363 replies to this topic

#331 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

Yep Sony is being cheered for not screwing its customers, sad day indeed when that's the reason you like a company

#332 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yep Sony is being cheered for not screwing its customers, sad day indeed when that's the reason you like a company

I'm not sure about other people but the only game's that would be definite buys for me on the xbox one was Project Spark and Forza 5 other then that the rest of that conference was subpar or multiplatform games.

With the Sony I'm looking forward to Infamous, The order, Killzone and Knack. 

I enjoyed the games on both systems but there was more for me and what I like to play with the ps4, plus they were actually running on the PS4 and not PC's with Nvidia GFx 700 graphic cards. (That's what MS used to run all there Demo's and video loops, nothing was actually running on anything close to the xbox one specs.)

Here's the BF4 PC that the demo's were running on.

http://www.eteknix.c...eld-4-demo-rig/

le08qFR.jpg

That's the beautiful Forza5 demo box's with Nvidia graphic cards (700 series)

#333 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

Didn't keep up with E3 this year but just read through this thread... and wow, this might be one of the best of all time.  Yeah, Sony is essentially getting praised for not screwing the customers, but that's a great thing in its own right.  It sends a fuging message to dipshit control-freak corporations like Microsoft.  They've been trying to slowly push this poo onto us for a while now, eventually playing a game will become a fuging chore with the way things are headed.  It looks like we've got, at the very least, one more control/microtransaction-free console generation ahead of us.  It makes me sad to think what the gaming industry is going to look like 20-30 years from now.

And also the games.  Goddamn the games...

KH3, Versus/XV, AND mother fuging Battlefront announcements (lol, reannouncement in XV's case I guess) all in one?!  About the only things missing now is Shenmue 3, KOTOR 3, a true Chrono Trigger sequel, and the inevitable FF7 remake.  And of course there was the MGS5 updates, which was expected, but it's always awesome nonetheless.

I'm not a fanboy, but I really hope BF4 fuging kills COD this generation.  I liked the series to begin with, but it's a prime example of what the hell is becoming wrong with gaming nowadays.

The Division does look sick also, definitely a huge surprise.

#334 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

I just want damn good games. So tired of being blinded with 'content' to just end up with no substance. and fug this hyper-marketing poo. 

#335 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

I just want damn good games. So tired of being blinded with 'content' to just end up with no substance. and fug this hyper-marketing poo.

Go with Sony then IMO. People will call me a Sony fanboy, but the quality and variety in their first party games is second to none. Nintendo is number two and MS pulls in third due to their obsession with most quality exclusives being a shooter of some kind.

#336 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

I agree.  I had all intention on waiting a year before getting one of the next gen consoles.  Then The Division happened.

You can wait a year, I've read it's 2014. I suspect it's late 2014 too.

#337 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

People will call me a Sony fanboy,

Well...

#338 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well...

I had all three consoles this gen, and will have all three next gen as well....

#339 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

I had all three consoles this gen, and will have all three next gen as well....

Cool. That doesn't negate the fact you're a fanboy.

That's like saying I have black friends.

#340 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Cool. That doesn't negate the fact you're a fanboy.

That's like saying I have black friends.

So stating obvious things like MS really fuged themselves the last month is me being a fanboy??

#341 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

The Division look awesome. Wish they would have given us a little bit better understanding of what its actually about though. I.e. The actual role and objective of the player and his purpose within the game world.

#342 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

The Division look awesome. Wish they would have given us a little bit better understanding of what its actually about though. I.e. The actual role and objective of the player and his purpose within the game world.

Same. It all looks good. I'm honestly worried about the community ruining the game though. They showed crisp communication between people in the gameplay teaser but we know it's gonna be nothing like that. 

#343 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

Same. It all looks good. I'm honestly worried about the community ruining the game though. They showed crisp communication between people in the gameplay teaser but we know it's gonna be nothing like that. 

Like every game, it's about finding a clan that actually works with you.

The dickheads that run around and ruin things will certainly piss off the new players, but once they find sensible people to run with the idiots will be left out in the cold, as per usual.

#344 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

I am so glad that Microsoft is basically getting their ass kicked from all directions. Maybe this will force them to change poo before the console is actually released.

#345 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,711 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

This is just how Microsoft rolls now.  They tell YOU want YOU want.  Same thing with Windows 8.  They're telling us we don't need the start button, and that this new layout is better, but that's not what the users really wanted.  It's going to bite them in the ass especially with gamers, we're fickle characters.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.