Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

101 posts in this topic

And it still looks basically the same, a little shinier but the same.

Some people can never be happy. I guess your one of them I guess. LOL

where could i read up on it? I am very interested. Im a big football video game fan, and i feel like madden has gotten a little lazy since then can.

operationsports.com I'm a member here. Good place to get all the info on sports game on game systems.

Some people can never be happy. I guess your one of them I guess. LOL

That's the problem with making a game every year, Madden, Call of Duty etc. 

Good games but not worth put 60-70 bucks to get updated rosters.

*You're

3 people like this

Sorry people. Something is not working right on this site. The video is not posting right on here. Working on it right now.

Youtube is down right now

I fixed the problem.

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down.  This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone.  The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop.  This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

2 people like this

I saw this a while ago. Doesn't really show anything substantial..

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down. This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone. The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop. This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

I have to agree. I think the biggest improvement will be for games like battlefield where you can have more online players in a single game.