Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice, I'll be getting it the day it comes out. Not sure what playbooks I'm gonna use though...

Posted

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down.  This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone.  The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop.  This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

I think you might be right in a general sense but I think those graphics are going pretty damn impressive, for once.

Posted

I always find the movement of the players of Madden always seem stiff.  Like I'm watching Hunchback of Notre Dame football here.  Somebody needs to oil the players up, because they still look as stiff as the Tin man. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you might be right in a general sense but I think those graphics are going pretty damn impressive, for once.

They do, but this trailer looks no better then the trailer for Madden 13 on 360(

).

Bottom line is 360's first games absolutely demonished Xbox's looks, and I didn't feel bad dishing out 299 or whatever it is.  But now I have to pay 500 for a system that might be one notch higher?  And I also can't play used games, and must always be online?

Posted

Madden would be so much better if they just stopped releasing a game every year and just did roster updates and patched the bugs. I would pay for something like that.

2 people like this

Posted

They do, but this trailer looks no better then the trailer for Madden 13 on 360(

).

Bottom line is 360's first games absolutely demonished Xbox's looks, and I didn't feel bad dishing out 299 or whatever it is.  But now I have to pay 500 for a system that might be one notch higher?  And I also can't play used games, and must always be online?

Well one thing to consider is that madden 25 will be one the first games for xbox1/ps4. So those don't really represent it's full potential graphically. And personally, I think game graphics will peak pretty soon. The graphics can only be so good.

But yeah I wont be shelling out the money for one

Posted

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

1 person likes this

Posted

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

Unfortunatly they can be as lazy as they want. Madden was great back when they competed with 2k. Aside from graphics, madden on ps2/ origional xbox plays better with better gameplay and player models than current gen. Like a poster said, madden 13 makes cam look like a huntchback.

Madden 12 ps2 gameplay is better than current gen..

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought monopolies were illegal..

Posted

Skipping out on the Xbox One...

Posted

Sticking with my 2010 $600 pc that is better than 2013 $500 consoles. Madden is trash, broken at the core, will be same as next-gen madden 06 and have no features so in 2020 they can reintroduce for the third time features that were in Madden 05 for ps2.

Posted

I thought monopolies were illegal..

the NFL can license to whatever company they want, be it 1 company, 2 companies, or no company, and it has nothing to do with monopolies. other companies are free to make american football video games all they want, it's the NFL license they can't use. this site used to be called Panthers Huddle and had to change because of NFL licensing; has nothing to do with a monopoly, it has to do with trademarks.

EA has gotten in trouble because they've used their exclusive license to price-fix and artificially inflate the cost of the series, but that is a separate issue.