Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

Quite literally 99% of games use gameplay rendered graphics for cinematic sequences these days. It's literally the same graphically rendered images used for when you play live, just viewed from different "camera" angles. So yeah, for all intents and purposes, it's gameplay graphics. 

because graphics is what matters, right? this is not GAME play. i want to see presnap options, play selection screen, tempo of game, how is blocking done in this game, etc etc

because graphics is what matters, right? this is not GAME play. i want to see presnap options, play selection screen, tempo of game, how is blocking done in this game, etc etc

Well, yeah. It just seemed like you were arguing that they weren't gameplay graphics.

When refrencing gameplay i want to see the actual gameplay..the cinematic images are the same ones with more shimmer in the helmets each passing game.

...and all those who hate Madden we get it...you dont play it..move on.

It is frustrating when there are different skill levels online as it is difficult for one to just pick a play and hike before the gameclock ends if you never played or a novice.

Much easier to shoot a gun.

I hate madden cause they are lazy and fail to make a good game. Put something in, take it out for a few years and add it again as a "new feature"

But i sure as hell play madden

Its the only way i can play as the panthers against someone online. My only nfl fix

When refrencing gameplay i want to see the actual gameplay..the cinematic images are the same ones with more shimmer in the helmets each passing game.

...and all those who hate Madden we get it...you dont play it..move on.

It is frustrating when there are different skill levels online as it is difficult for one to just pick a play and hike before the gameclock ends if you never played or a novice.

Much easier to shoot a gun.

I hate madden cause they are lazy and fail to make a good game. Put something in, take it out for a few years and add it again as a "new feature"

But i sure as hell play madden

Its the only way i can play as the panthers against someone online. My only nfl fix

Haha you made a weed joke, you come up with that on your own? I didn't realize Madden was Xbox exclusive. Oh wait it's not hence the $400 post.

I was clearly talking about the Xbox though, not the PS4. Common sense brah.

I gathered the family around the table today and told them I made a decision that will affect the rest of there lives...

I decided today that I will preorder the Playstation 4 and not the Xbox1 after some serious soul searching its time to leave Microsoft...My family has enjoyed the the 360 since its launch but time has come for a change,.

a few tears fell but  I regained my composure and walked out of the room.

Just a pre-rendered video of the game. These things almost always look better than the finished games do. Just like the TVs at Best Buy are on customized settings designed to make the picture quality look as good as possible, these pre-rendered videos are designed to accomplish the same thing for the games.

----Sorry. Didn't see that someone already pointed this out.

And it still looks basically the same, a little shinier but the same.

This is why I stopped getting Madden in back to back years, years ago. Now I skip up to 3 years.

Yuck.  Same animations, looks like same ole crap with a new spit shine.  What's their new "gimmick" going to be this year?  Something that was done 8 years ago by someone else?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Gerry9956

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts