100 replies to this topic

#31 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

#32 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,835 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

Unfortunatly they can be as lazy as they want. Madden was great back when they competed with 2k. Aside from graphics, madden on ps2/ origional xbox plays better with better gameplay and player models than current gen. Like a poster said, madden 13 makes cam look like a huntchback.

Madden 12 ps2 gameplay is better than current gen..

#33 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,835 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:16 PM

I thought monopolies were illegal..

#34 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

Skipping out on the Xbox One...

#35 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

Sticking with my 2010 $600 pc that is better than 2013 $500 consoles. Madden is trash, broken at the core, will be same as next-gen madden 06 and have no features so in 2020 they can reintroduce for the third time features that were in Madden 05 for ps2.

#36 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,383 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

I thought monopolies were illegal..

the NFL can license to whatever company they want, be it 1 company, 2 companies, or no company, and it has nothing to do with monopolies. other companies are free to make american football video games all they want, it's the NFL license they can't use. this site used to be called Panthers Huddle and had to change because of NFL licensing; has nothing to do with a monopoly, it has to do with trademarks.

EA has gotten in trouble because they've used their exclusive license to price-fix and artificially inflate the cost of the series, but that is a separate issue.

#37 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

fug EA

#38 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Not that impressive looking honestly. Im done with EA. Half their games freeze when loading and they continue to milk the madden franchise with little to no improvements each year. Im not giving them another dollar.

#39 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

this isn't "gameplay". It's way to cinematic. I want to see the actual gameplay. reminds me of the madden 06 xbox 360 reveal. just another waste of money for nerds to ask their moms to buy it for them. 500 bucks for the same thing but with a built in kinect? LOL enjoy that

$400 son

#40 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

$400 son

actually it's 499.99, which after tax = well over 500 dollars.....but you're probably stoned so I don't expect you to know much. Have a good day son

#41 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

actually it's 499.99, which after tax = well over 500 dollars.....but you're probably stoned so I don't expect you to know much. Have a good day son

Haha you made a weed joke, you come up with that on your own? I didn't realize Madden was Xbox exclusive. Oh wait it's not hence the $400 post.

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,898 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

All these fancy new features and the Panthers uniforms will still be screwed up... watch. 

#43 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

just upscaled graphics with some more postprocessing it looks like. i think because they weren't planning on making a game from scratch for a console that comes out in november.

#44 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

trailers look like a fuggin nfl arcade game in no way would rg3 break that many tackles stupid fuggin EA

#45 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

trailers look like a fuggin nfl arcade game in no way would rg3 break that many tackles stupid fuggin EA

$20 EA has RGIII is rated better than Cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.