Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro mangina at it again...

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Falcons fans are idiots

Posted · Report post

I wonder if he's done this crap to the Bucs?

Do the Bucs have enough fans to run a MB?

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

That falcons board is trash.  The huddle is dumb sometimes but they are at a different level of stupidity.  

Posted · Report post

Do the Bucs have enough fans to run a MB?

Good point

Posted · Report post

That falcons board is trash.  The huddle is dumb sometimes but they are at a different level of stupidity.  

i used to post there like 4 years ago but i just couldn't take shredman and wfw anymore

they are the two worst homers i've ever seen for any team on the internet

Posted · Report post

Wow. For someone who spends so much here telling other people to get a life, Pat sure does spend a lot of time and energy on message boards (on and offline).

that's what happens when you have no friends, no wife or girlfriend, your pets ran away from you and you are all alone in the world with only a computer, hand lotion and the internet as your friends.

Posted · Report post

Threads are taken down, sweet jesus tell me what they said.

Posted · Report post

lol. someone share that video with them, atlanta desperately needs to be exposed to the arts

Lol they banned him. We are now waiting fort him to start some crap.

Once he does, i will

Posted · Report post

Threads are taken down, sweet jesus tell me what they said.

basically they thought one guy was him (google bot). Which on a side note, there was another falcons board that came over there to start crap as well. (funny stuff)

So a bunch of crap hit the fan all at once. And it eventually brought out the 800 pound of lard. The blob went on a rampage attacking a guys mom, his medical history with having a tumor. And the blob actually started calling the dude and threaten his wife.
The Falcon guy started a bunch of uncalled crap and cried about it. But apparently fat pat is in legal problems. They have him on recordings with threats.

It got thrown way out of hand. But i hate the fat Bastard.

That's the sum of the 800 pages that are gone from their mods.

Posted · Report post

But apparently fat pat is in legal problems. They have him on recordings with threats.

this would explain why he's running around spending hours deleting all his old posts. hilarious

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

this would explain why he's running around spending hours deleting all his old posts. hilarious

From what I read. The kids took screen shots of everything. Even a time when fat pat acknowledged what he had done. But we shall see how this one goes down.

Posted · Report post

i dont really want anything to happen to him irl, it's just the internet, but still its hilarious to see his bravado and arrogance absolutely demolished

1 person likes this