Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperMan

Alejandro mangina at it again...

82 posts in this topic

"I got a Bentley, I don't need to take this sh¡t from you guys!!!!!!"

*Promptly returns to spend hours deleting posts in "protest" and trolls the Falcons boards all day.*

2 people like this

"i follow your every move so i can show up obsessively under countless different usernames to respond with a minimum of eight paragraphs to every lemming who follows my every move"

/alejandro logic

please...for the love of all that's holy....if and when it comes back...no more feeding the trolls

wait i just read your post on the last page. are you really suggesting you went through and exhaustively erased all of your posts to punish the mods for making fun of you?

to punish them?

to PUNISH them? and thereby to punish us?

your silent scream for meaning is heartbreaking.

1 person likes this

Why was he banned? I know he was a douche but he made the smack forum useful again. It hasn't been useful for awhile now.

1 person likes this

Why was he banned? I know he was a douche but he made the smack forum useful again. It hasn't been useful for awhile now.

I agree.  He is very fun to laugh at.  

Did you miss the part where in response I made the same thread about him and called him out nonstop till we both got banned? What part are you actually referring to? Did I mention I'm currently banned here too?

BTW, the guy did post your video and match.com photoshop like in 7 different threads, I think the one actual comment was one guy saying he was adding poster to ignore list, nobody got it, actually was kinda funny. I guess your vacation isn't going to well if you're so interested in what I'm posting on another forum!?

Do you sit in your room and cry a lot and eat cake? Cause it looks like he is still there and you went with another account.

bullllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

This guy is a trip. He says he never called the guy, but then when he wants to act (so cool), he goes and says he did. It's a never ending day with this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just living off of Obama care and is taking pictures of his dads stuff and some random guy on the internet.

I Seen someone here or on the falcons boards mention how he can post where he lives and his work stuff, but covers up his tag numbers?

What is up with that.

"i follow your every move so i can show up OBESELY under countless different usernames to respond with a minimum of eight paragraphs to every lemming who follows my every move"

/alejandro logic

had to fix that for you. And now we know why the guy post a minimum of 8.

I know nothing of his banning. His sad existence is pure entertainment in the off-season

He might be making that up