Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro mangina at it again...

82 posts in this topic

Posted

This guy is a trip. He says he never called the guy, but then when he wants to act (so cool), he goes and says he did. It's a never ending day with this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just living off of Obama care and is taking pictures of his dads stuff and some random guy on the internet.

I Seen someone here or on the falcons boards mention how he can post where he lives and his work stuff, but covers up his tag numbers?

What is up with that.

I'm so busted, I used my Obama care check on my Bentley, please don't report me. C'mon Jonathan, you're a dead giveaway, the bad grammar, misspellings, the only one that thought covering up my license plate number so it's not floating around the Internet was stupid. I know you're only dealing with a partial brain, but talking about yourself in third person is hilarious. "I seem someome on falcons...." LMFAO

Posted

you're so fuging useless

Posted

you're so fuging useless

I guess that means me and your posts share something in common! Lol it's you think I care about what a loser that sits on the computer all day and still lives with his mommy says. Actually you should start posting some of your personal info, everything I found out about your sad life will make for great material in this forum! You'll have them laughing nonstop!

Posted

why don't you post more random pictures from ebay and claim its poo your daddy bought you instead

Posted

I guess that means me and your posts share something in common! Lol it's you think I care about what a loser that sits on the computer all day and still lives with his mommy says. Actually you should start posting some of your personal info, everything I found out about your sad life will make for great material in this forum! You'll have them laughing nonstop!

hey lambchops, the whole reason you've spent the last two months obsessively posting your meager wealth on here is because you absolutely care what everyone on the internet thinks about you so lets dispense with that fraud k

1 person likes this

Posted

alice keeps fuging up when trying to pick up girls by referring to the room over his parent's garage as Casa Roofie

Posted

Will someone please do the bit about him furiously fingering his asshole again?. I literally cried from laughing at that one. Plus for some reason when I read furiously fingering his asshole I hear it as a Morgan Freeman quote. Strange really.

Posted

alice's first sexual experence was with his uncle

1 person likes this

Posted

hey lambchops, the whole reason you've spent the last two months obsessively posting your meager wealth on here is because you absolutely care what everyone on the internet thinks about you so lets dispense with that fraud k

Maybe lay off the pisco bc you got it backwards Nostrildamaus, after you NOSED your way through my private pics, YOU posted pics "0f my meager wealth", I posted pictures of my meager lawn! And you NOSE I'm right!

Be carefull you don't sneeze, you'll cause a sandstorm out there!

Posted

Will someone please do the bit about him furiously fingering his asshole again?. I literally cried from laughing at that one. Plus for some reason when I read furiously fingering his asshole I hear it as a Morgan Freeman quote. Strange really.

Fingering assholes is Floppin's specialty, talk to Erin about it, he's an expert!

Posted

Fingering assholes is Floppin's specialty, talk to Erin about it, he's an expert!

"Ewwww, don't talk to me. I don't speak fat."

Said every girl Alice ever talked to ever.

Posted

honest question alejandro have you ever had a girlfriend that didn't have a unibrow and back hair