1) Don't use the f-word more than twice
2) dress formally. If you need a visual you have to look exactly like this including your face and physique:
3) If they ask you what you biggest strength is say "my pecs"
4) If they ask you what your biggest weakness is tell them "I have a bad habit of destroying the people and their families that don't hire me. Capisce?"
5) Interviewers like for interviewees to ask questions, so in order to save time answer every question with a question. If the interviewer gets frustrated and asks why you are doing it tell him/her that you are streamlining the conversation to make it more efficient to save the company money. Then spend the rest of the interview bragging about how you are already saving the company money and telling him or her there is more where that came from.
6) It is important to develop a rapport with your potential boss. So if it is a man when he shakes your hand, slap him in the nuts like you would with a frat buddy when you are both wasted and then while he is laying on the ground yell at him "I got you bro. I got you!"
If it is a woman break the ice with a super funny joke like "I believe I am here to meet with your boss. Do you know where I can find him?"
You do those 6 things you will be in good shape. Good luck man