Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hardy dubs the defensive line...

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I was going to ask if he jacked that from here. Someone should own up to it. Mad swag points.

Not 100% sure but I think it was Monsta.  He even had a poster with all the players in the front seven on it.  Initially it was just CJ and Kraken but I said to add all the front 7.  He didn't necessarily reply to me but the next time I saw it, it had all 7 on front.

Posted

Who's gonna be the one to explain to Hardy and Kuechly why their faces are shopped onto female monsters? :unsure:

Posted

I can already hear.. "Get of your own field Ryan !"

Posted

Yeah that nickname was on an inferior site, a while back.

Posted

How about a name like "the unit who leads the league in sacks and allowing the least running yds per game". I like that name much better

Posted

Kraken got that from the forum last week and I believe Monsta was the one who coined it.

I came up with monsters inc so of course i love it geeze

He did come up with it, i think i saw it on tweeter i think(or reddit).

Posted

How about a name like "the unit who leads the league in sacks and allowing the least running yds per game". I like that name much better

Obviously too long, lol, but I totally agree with your point. We all like cool nicknames but it means nothing if we don't earn it on the field. The season can't get here soon enough.

Posted

Who's gonna be the one to explain to Hardy and Kuechly why their faces are shopped onto female monsters? :unsure:

Who's gonna be the one to explain to me why you know the gender of each monster from a kids movie? ;)

Posted

Kids movies have stuff for the adults in them now.

Posted

Kids movies have stuff for the adults in them now.

Too much sometimes. Lol!

And it really wasn't that hard to figure ouy by the pic. Haha!

Posted

they should be called the BLITZ TEAM

Posted

monsters inc came up from me when I was coming up with a nic name for CJ months ago Just to clear the air u can check my tweets from a long time agooooo #krakenout

4 people like this