Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen A. Smith goes off on Chad Johnson

142 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Judges don't play no games.

Posted · Report post

his maturity level is that of a high school boy, seriously I could see my friends in high school doing something like that 

Posted · Report post

Overreached? Breaking probation could have EARNED him a year in prison. His lawyer negotiated a far less severe penalty.He created a circus in her courtroom after she granted a lenient penalty to a person convicted of criminal domestic violence. Good for the Judge.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

It has come to my attention, that Chad Johnson is not very bright...in any facet, any discipline or any area of life in general.

I HATE SA Smith, but on this one....I was yelling "Amen, brother!  Preach on!", every other sentence.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Overreached? Breaking probation could have EARNED him a year in prison. His lawyer negotiated a far less severe penalty.He created a circus in her courtroom after she granted a lenient penalty to a person convicted of criminal domestic violence. Good for the Judge.

Have you seen the video of the supposed tap that got him in trouble? He was out of line but she was phishing for sure.

Posted · Report post

Give me a break, even the cop laughed. 

The judge just didn't want to be shown up in her courtroom. I would say it's similar to when a baseball batter tries to show up an ump when he takes off before a walk is called back and then acts all holier than though.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous...

I feel like the people that are commending Smith and the judge have never been to court.

Posted · Report post

I think she overreacted... I saw how he did it and it wasn't that big of a deal. wrong yes but so was she to totally change her entire ruling after the incident. She told him to thank his attorney for everything he did and he smacked his butt like you would in sports....  

Posted · Report post

If that was Brett Favre slapping his attorneys ass we all know the judge would of wet her panties...the judge is obviously a  Bengal racist.

Posted · Report post

I have had to testify in military court, which is my only point of reference. 

YOU DO NOT fug AROUND IN COURT.  Period. 

Court is like when your Dad got home and your Momma told him what you did at school. 

You didn't give your brother a fist bump when he didn't initially kick your ass.

If you did that, you got 2 ass-kickings.

Stoopid is as stoopid does.

Uh-oh Stinko is unreachable.  You can't teach stupid.

You dumbasses defending him would be in jail right next to him right now.  Hope you like corn hole.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Court is like when when your Dad got home and your Momma told him what you did at school. 

You didn't give your brother a fist bump when he didn't initially kick your ass.

You dumbasses defending him would be in jail right next to him right now.  Hope you like corn hole.

Military court isn't the only court like that.  For any defendant to do something like Chad did in court to get a laugh would piss off most judges.

Posted · Report post

Court is like when when your Dad got home and your Momma told him what you did at school. 

Military court is so much different than civilian court, so I wouldn't characterize that as a great argument.

Posted · Report post

Military court isn't the only court like that.  For any defendant to do something like Chad did in court to get a laugh would piss off most judges.

I defer to you.  Military Court is no joke.  Guy I knew smoked pot in 1992.  I think he is still at Leavenworth.