#31 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,636 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

Women can do that 8789.  That is their job.  If they didn't have a vj us men would have hunted them to extinction millenniums ago.

(hopefully my wife of 16 years don't read this)

Haha, I'll keep that in mind when I eventually get married (maybe in the next three years) lol.

#32 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

30 days in jail for slapping his attorney on the ass. What a fool...

Stephen A Smith goes overboard with this kind of stuff, but I agree with the T.O comment. T.O doesn't do dumb sh*t like this or headbutting his wife, etc etc. T.O is disliked and polarizing for reasons related to football. As far as I can see, he's pretty clean off the field and seems like a decent enough guy.

Ocho Cinco is just dumb.

Wrong. He got it for beating on his wife. 

#33 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:31 AM

Have you seen the video of the supposed tap that got him in trouble? He was out of line but she was phishing for sure.

Saw it...he was in court for BREAKING PROBATION and was being afforded a lenient sentence for that. He caused a scene in that Judge's court at a moment that shouldn't be a laughing, light moment. He caused it. Horrible decision. He paid for it. She HAD to do it. She's got to work there eveey day.

#34 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

Military court is so much different than civilian court, so I wouldn't characterize that as a great argument.

I was in military for 8 years. You never, under any circumstances, want to take your chances in that one. Just take what your CO hands out and move the fug on

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,636 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

I was in military for 8 years. You never, under any circumstances, want to take your chances in that one. Just take what your CO hands out and move the fug on

That was my thinking/what I've read... Every time I've been to civilian court it has been decently relaxed (not butt-slapping relaxed, mind you), and after sitting in on so many court rulings, I've never seen a judge spout off like that. It reminded me of a sitcom judge.

#36 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

Wrong. He got it for beating on his wife. 

Lol okay. Headbutting his wife, but he would've gotten off without jailtime.

#37 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

Well I think she was prob furious because after all he had done they were still willing to let him of easy and there seemed to be no remorse. I mean he headbutted his wife and broke probation, and he wants to joke? Bad timing bro.

#38 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,630 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

I think the judge was a bit harsh; but he needs a wake up call.

#39 Byrdman4real

Byrdman4real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

The hole thing was blown up for something little. 

#40 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

I'm not sure it warranted 30 days in jail, but it was definitely stupid.  I don't think he meant any disrespect or anything, he's just a clown, and probably does stuff like that all the time and didn't realize.   

He's just.... not very smart of a person.  I hate it that he's had all these troubles, he used to be one of my favorite players just because of how he mingled with fans, bought dinners even in away cities, and talked with fans on twitter.  I even played Call of Duty with him once or twice, as did a lot of other people.  Not to mention he was talented.

It's like he seriously may have some mental issues going on, not sure.

#41 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

As someone who's been in court countless times, you can't do poo like that. Over reaction or not, you just can't do poo like that in court. They'll throw you in jail for wearing jeans to court in a lot of counties, much less making a mockery of the court. Which is what Chad did.

#42 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

That was my thinking/what I've read... Every time I've been to civilian quart it has been decently relaxed (not butt-slapping relaxed, mind you), and after sitting in on so many court rulings, I've never seen a judge spout off like that. It reminded me of a sitcom judge.

Been in many a courtrooms in my day. It all really depends on the Judge, as far as the atmosphere is concerned. Some Judges are extremely harsh and others are lenient. But you always should mind your manners when your in front of someone who hold your fate in their hands. Dumb move by Chad. Never celebrate til your out of the courtroom.

#43 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,143 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

I think Stephen A said it best. How amazingly stupid would you have to be to do that in court?

#44 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

Give me a break, even the cop laughed. 

The judge just didn't want to be shown up in her courtroom.

Well, pretty much.

Good luck next time you feel like pulling that poo.

#45 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

do any of yall watch basketball wives? because it was obvious that 85 didnt. i do not not watch bs like that, but i do know she(his ex wife) was the biggest poo stirring on that show. and she probably pushed him into head butting her, but the guy is a silly dude. i think the judge used her power to prove a point that she runs that courtroom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com