Photo
- - - - -

Jerry Donates $10 Million to Charlotte 49ers!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

You're an idiot talking out of their ass. You have absolutley no involvment in this process and have no idea how this is set up to work for UNCC Charlotte. You have not talked to anyone credited in this process, or spent a minute doing any personal investigation into the support or plan for the school and team to make a dumass comment like that, I bet you haven't talked with a single, proud UNCC 2013 football player. I bet you haven't even seen the new field. Talking out your ass like a dumbfug.

This team is set up to be a very big one in the future and has a ton of support. Those that bash it are either to fuging dumb to graduate from even UNCC or App homers. I take it by the compleletley baselss comments and ass talking with zero evidence, you are the first of the two.

I attend east carolina so yes i am probably too dumb to attend UNCC. however, good luck on getting "set up to be huge". You know how long that will take? probably longer than 15 years. you know how i know? cause ive watched ECU make the progress over the years and they aren't exactly there yet. Good luck in the sh!tty CUSA after the only decent teams have all jumped ship.

But yes, go on about baseless comments, cause you prefaced that comment with tons of them.

sorry to rustle your jimmies.

#32 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

But we already knew this didn't we? I didn't know the amount until now but that is how the stadium started to get built a while ago. Jerry has really helped UNCC and in 20 years I know from the people I've talked to and been involved with that the school will be very nice and the team will become bigger and more competitive and move up into better competition.

It has a TON of support despite what people to dumb for college say.

I'm not too dumb for college and I can pretty much tell you this program will be a bottom feeder for a pretty good amount of time. It's just the way the cookie crumbles. Nothing against it...but yeah...

#33 CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Wow!  Alot of hate in here for the 49ers!!  I guess we've officially made it then!!

Thank you Big Cat!!

1003425_10151629813828844_1959988094_n.j

#34 App Panther

App Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

When did they get a football team? Is this still primarily a commuter school?

#35 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,323 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

haters gonna h8

championship

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Could've used that 10 mil on a Safety and RG

#37 CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

You know, I have noticed throughout this entire process of adding football, the 2 fanbases that have given us the most grief are App State and ECU.

I guess these 2 programs have the most to lose with our football program getting started. I understand.

#38 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Nice. I'm looking forward to more available football to watch in Charlotte. Beats trying to go to Elon for a game

#39 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,396 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

i do look forward to tailgating in the Q when I'm not at either Wake or South Carolina games. bonus

#40 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

You're an idiot talking out of their ass. You have absolutley no involvment in this process and have no idea how this is set up to work for UNCC Charlotte. You have not talked to anyone credited in this process, or spent a minute doing any personal investigation into the support or plan for the school and team to make a dumass comment like that, I bet you haven't talked with a single, proud UNCC 2013 football player. I bet you haven't even seen the new field or coach, or planners, or the people who went out and talked to students and helped raise ideas bringing it onto campus. Talking out your ass like a dumbfug.

This team is set up to be a very big one in the future and has a ton of support. Those that bash it are either to fuging dumb to graduate from even UNCC or App homers. I take it by the compleletley baselss comments and ass talking with zero evidence, you are the first of the two.

Lumps, I would suggest checking your spelling before calling someone dumb too...

#41 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

When did they get a football team? Is this still primarily a commuter school?

Yep with admission standards no higher than ECU. maybe that's not a fact, but I don't really care. Fact of the matter is, Jerry asked the taxpayers for a crap ton of money for upgrades, and then he donates 10 mil to UNC Harrisburg.

#42 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,490 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Yep with admission standards no higher than ECU. maybe that's not a fact, but I don't really care. Fact of the matter is, Jerry asked the taxpayers for a crap ton of money for upgrades, and then he donates 10 mil to UNC Harrisburg.

Take solace in the fact that all the idiot Steeler, Giants, Pats, Cowboy, and Redskin fans in the area will be helping to fund our stadium with their tax dollars.

#43 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,848 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

In other news, beer prices raised at BofA.

#44 CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

Anyone interested, season tickets are now going for $180 and you can get them by calling 704-687-4949

or going here:

https://www.ticketre...63#.Ubh2C-dOPxB

C3_FB%20Stadiuam%20Diagram.jpg

#45 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,490 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

Ill just buy from a scalper before the games for $1.00