22 replies to this topic

#16 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Are we lining things up to make a run a Dwight Howard? 

From what I understand, we've just finished hiring his two favorite coaches in the NBA. 

#17 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,956 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

I really hope we are not selling the farm on the most unlikable, immature player in the league.

#18 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

Love the hire, good decisions slowly starting to outweigh all the bad ones over the last few yrs 

#19 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

Michael Jordan Hires Patrick Ewing As Bobcats Assistant Coach To Watch Him Lose More

CHARLOTTE, NC—Bobcats owner Michael Jordan announced Wednesday that he has officially hired Patrick Ewing as the team’s assistant coach purely to watch the former New York Knicks center lose more. “I’m thrilled to add Patrick to the coaching staff, and I am very happy to once again be the person responsible for Patrick losing game after game after game,” said Jordan, adding that much like their heated rivalry in the 1990s, Jordan will have a front row seat to watch Ewing consistently fail on the basketball court. “I’m incredibly confident that with our roster of players, and under the tutelage of our head coach, Steve Clifford, Patrick will be frustrated, upset, and constantly question whether or not his team is good enough to reach the playoffs, let alone win an NBA Title. Putting him through that kind psychological torment again couldn’t excite me more.” Sources later confirmed Jordan was also in negotiations to bring on former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Craig Ehlo so that he could “make that guy’s life a living hell all over again too.”

http://www.theonion....ats-assi,32797/

#20 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

I was doing some reading around on Ewing and found out that Mike Malone offered Ewing a position on his staff as well. 

It's nice to actually see someone picking us over another team, even if it is just an assistant coaching position.

#21 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,500 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

Ewing will be on ESPN 730 am tomorrow at 4:45 if anyone is interested in tuning in.  

#22 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

Did anyone catch Ewing on Mike & Mike this morning? If so, I'll pie the hell out of you.

#23 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

I guess no one heard him on Mike and Mike... What about The Drive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users