Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D (NFL.com)

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If other former defensive ends on our team who now play in Chicago had half this guys motivation, desire and motor they would have been guaranteed first ballot hall of famers and already legends while still finishing out their career. This dude is starting to really come into his own as a player and developing one hell of a nasty attitude. I hope he infects everyone around him and sends that defense into attack dog mode. I see a future defensive leader in him and I hope they lock this guy up to a long term deal soon. I would not let him out of town if I were management as I feel like they have something special in him and just last year began to shine through as his time seems to be coming and coming on strong.

Hm, what player could you possibly be talking about?

Posted · Report post

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more shit about the Falcons. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

yep. what's truly absurd is that 1) anyone would take him literally and seriously about 50 and acting like it wasn't just a guy saying he's going to set the bar really high for himself or 2) people taking issue with him vocalizing his goal.

both reactions are laughable.

Posted · Report post

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more poo about the Falcons. 

i think he's the real honey badger.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

more realistic than kalils superbowl prediction last year

Posted · Report post

Fug the haters man. I for one actually love the fact he's aiming so high.

Posted · Report post

I get a damn adrenaline rush thinking about getting 50 sacks. 

In my youth when I played I had this crazy level that I would get into when I crossed that white line. 

The motor never stopped and that is how I feel when thinking of Greg Hardy turning into Kraken.  He has seen the new DTs next to him.  He had 12 sack last year with a weak DL.   Now we have three or four beastly DTs.  DTs that are going to require Double coverage on the inside. 

Why wouldn't you as a supertalented DE be drooling at this prospect?  He's strong, Super Quick and highly motivated.   He is like Julius Pepper's on crack.  I would say I would get 50 if I were in his shoes with his talent.

Any fan (Panther fan or not) that cannot see that he is coming out and going to be a dominate force, really isn't paying attention. I love Monster Inc lead by G. Hardy

Will he make 50 highly doubt it.  Could he reach 20-25.  Very much.  With the other talent on the D-Line THINK BIG.

Ok so he gets half... Half is still an NFL record.

Give'em Hell Kraken..  

Someone at the Stadium needs to have a monster inc.  Sack count.  Kinda like K's pitchers use.  Have a face of the character each is using instead of a K or backwards K. 

Posted · Report post

I wonder why he has not came into this thread?