Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruthVsComfort

Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D (NFL.com)

33 posts in this topic

Title: Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D

Responses:
This dude is a clown for making this statement...but then again, Panthers fans are stupid enough to believe it is actually possible for one player to get 50 sacks. Dont try telling them that nobody has ever recorded even half that many in one season. That's history and logic...two things Panther fans are not familiar with.

This dude is on crack, the whole defense ask a team maybe but him say no to drugs.

He should set a more realistic goal than 50, like 12...a benchmark he's never reached. LMAO, moron.

So absurd. People can't read. Not even a title.

Yeah no poo. I took it from the title alone as the Defense in whole would have 50 sacks on the season. Not Hardy alone.

It't such an absurd statement that I can't believe people would even try to make it into any kind of issue. 

NFL fans are such drama queens, that is the only thing I take from this story.

But, we would be saying how stupid and ridiculous this is if another team's player said it.  So, we should not really be surprised.

But, we would be saying how stupid and ridiculous this is if another team's player said it.  So, we should not really be surprised.

Oh, I'm sure people here would. I'm just speaking on behalf of myself. I think most people here are drama queen as well.

If other former defensive ends on our team who now play in Chicago had half this guys motivation, desire and motor they would have been guaranteed first ballot hall of famers and already legends while still finishing out their career. This dude is starting to really come into his own as a player and developing one hell of a nasty attitude. I hope he infects everyone around him and sends that defense into attack dog mode. I see a future defensive leader in him and I hope they lock this guy up to a long term deal soon. I would not let him out of town if I were management as I feel like they have something special in him and just last year began to shine through as his time seems to be coming and coming on strong.

1 person likes this

If other former defensive ends on our team who now play in Chicago had half this guys motivation, desire and motor they would have been guaranteed first ballot hall of famers and already legends while still finishing out their career. This dude is starting to really come into his own as a player and developing one hell of a nasty attitude. I hope he infects everyone around him and sends that defense into attack dog mode. I see a future defensive leader in him and I hope they lock this guy up to a long term deal soon. I would not let him out of town if I were management as I feel like they have something special in him and just last year began to shine through as his time seems to be coming and coming on strong.

Hm, what player could you possibly be talking about?

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more poo about the Falcons. 

2 people like this

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

2 people like this

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

yep. what's truly absurd is that 1) anyone would take him literally and seriously about 50 and acting like it wasn't just a guy saying he's going to set the bar really high for himself or 2) people taking issue with him vocalizing his goal.

both reactions are laughable.

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more poo about the Falcons. 

i think he's the real honey badger.

1 person likes this