Photo
- - - - -

Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D (NFL.com)

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

I wonder how that would affect his contract negotiations...

#17 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

imho Kraken is sending a message, sign me before i reach the 50 sacks. $$$$$   :P 

#18 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,434 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

I would not want Cam or Luke or Jon making such a crazy statement. I like it coming from Kraken though. He is the Ric Flair of the Panthers. Whoooiooo

Agree 100%.

But, you can understand why other team's fans are posting poo in the comment section.  It is kind of an absurd comment to make.....but it does fit his personality.

#19 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

It't such an absurd statement that I can't believe people would even try to make it into any kind of issue. 

NFL fans are such drama queens, that is the only thing I take from this story.

#20 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

This just funy and that's the spirit!

Serious peoples should stay away from messages like this.

imho Kraken is just very happy with our front 7, like any panthers fan btw.

end of the story.

#21 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

Title: Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D

Responses:
This dude is a clown for making this statement...but then again, Panthers fans are stupid enough to believe it is actually possible for one player to get 50 sacks. Dont try telling them that nobody has ever recorded even half that many in one season. That's history and logic...two things Panther fans are not familiar with.

This dude is on crack, the whole defense ask a team maybe but him say no to drugs.

He should set a more realistic goal than 50, like 12...a benchmark he's never reached. LMAO, moron.

So absurd. People can't read. Not even a title.

Yeah no poo. I took it from the title alone as the Defense in whole would have 50 sacks on the season. Not Hardy alone.

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,434 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

It't such an absurd statement that I can't believe people would even try to make it into any kind of issue. 

NFL fans are such drama queens, that is the only thing I take from this story.

But, we would be saying how stupid and ridiculous this is if another team's player said it.  So, we should not really be surprised.

#23 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

But, we would be saying how stupid and ridiculous this is if another team's player said it.  So, we should not really be surprised.

Oh, I'm sure people here would. I'm just speaking on behalf of myself. I think most people here are drama queen as well.

#24 PantherFanInSC

PantherFanInSC

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

If other former defensive ends on our team who now play in Chicago had half this guys motivation, desire and motor they would have been guaranteed first ballot hall of famers and already legends while still finishing out their career. This dude is starting to really come into his own as a player and developing one hell of a nasty attitude. I hope he infects everyone around him and sends that defense into attack dog mode. I see a future defensive leader in him and I hope they lock this guy up to a long term deal soon. I would not let him out of town if I were management as I feel like they have something special in him and just last year began to shine through as his time seems to be coming and coming on strong.

#25 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

If other former defensive ends on our team who now play in Chicago had half this guys motivation, desire and motor they would have been guaranteed first ballot hall of famers and already legends while still finishing out their career. This dude is starting to really come into his own as a player and developing one hell of a nasty attitude. I hope he infects everyone around him and sends that defense into attack dog mode. I see a future defensive leader in him and I hope they lock this guy up to a long term deal soon. I would not let him out of town if I were management as I feel like they have something special in him and just last year began to shine through as his time seems to be coming and coming on strong.

Hm, what player could you possibly be talking about?

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,550 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more poo about the Falcons. 

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

#28 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

well reading the comments section i guess there are people in america who would read a quote like that and think that greg hardy is actually saying he expects to have 50 sacks this season.

yep. what's truly absurd is that 1) anyone would take him literally and seriously about 50 and acting like it wasn't just a guy saying he's going to set the bar really high for himself or 2) people taking issue with him vocalizing his goal.

both reactions are laughable.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hardy is arguably the best troll in the NFL right now. Can't wait till the season starts and he talks more poo about the Falcons. 

i think he's the real honey badger.

#30 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

more realistic than kalils superbowl prediction last year

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com