Photo
- - - - -

Greg Hardy seeks 50 sacks in Carolina Panthers' D (NFL.com)

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

Fug the haters man. I for one actually love the fact he's aiming so high.

#32 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

I get a damn adrenaline rush thinking about getting 50 sacks. 

In my youth when I played I had this crazy level that I would get into when I crossed that white line. 

The motor never stopped and that is how I feel when thinking of Greg Hardy turning into Kraken.  He has seen the new DTs next to him.  He had 12 sack last year with a weak DL.   Now we have three or four beastly DTs.  DTs that are going to require Double coverage on the inside. 

Why wouldn't you as a supertalented DE be drooling at this prospect?  He's strong, Super Quick and highly motivated.   He is like Julius Pepper's on crack.  I would say I would get 50 if I were in his shoes with his talent.

Any fan (Panther fan or not) that cannot see that he is coming out and going to be a dominate force, really isn't paying attention. I love Monster Inc lead by G. Hardy

Will he make 50 highly doubt it.  Could he reach 20-25.  Very much.  With the other talent on the D-Line THINK BIG.

Ok so he gets half... Half is still an NFL record.

Give'em Hell Kraken..  

Someone at the Stadium needs to have a monster inc.  Sack count.  Kinda like K's pitchers use.  Have a face of the character each is using instead of a K or backwards K. 

#33 #1 Pantherfan

#1 Pantherfan

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

I wonder why he has not came into this thread?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.