Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

anyone know a traffic lawyer in Randolph county?

44 posts in this topic

well i'm ~450$ poorer, but i guess that's legal karma for my panamanian cop escapades

Ouch....but it still beats the impact it would have on your insurance.

1 person likes this

That is absolutely and categorically INCORRECT.

I have received two tickets in the past 3 years that were reduced to improper equipment.....and know many people who have gotten the same.

One was in Rockingham and one was in Charlotte....I was clocked for doing over 15 mph over the speed limit both times.

The improper equipment charge actually carries a higher fine that the speeding....thus they are eager to plead it to that.

Not familiar with Rockingham. Maybe it has changed. I'm only going by what I've been told in the past by numerous attorneys. I had a ticket in Union county and had it dropped to improper equipment. Never here though.

Reading up it on now it appears as though you can. However, you cannot have a speeding ticket in the last 3 years or exceed the speed limit by more than 18 mph. It sounds like that prayer for judgement crap I got before.

Regardless, they only want your money.

Not familiar with Rockingham. Maybe it has changed. I'm only going by what I've been told in the past by numerous attorneys. I had a ticket in Union county and had it dropped to improper equipment. Never here though.

Reading up it on now it appears as though you can. However, you cannot have a speeding ticket in the last 3 years or exceed the speed limit by more than 18 mph. It sounds like that prayer for judgement crap I got before.

Regardless, they only want your money.

The ticket in Mecklenburg county was about 4 years ago.  Was doing 82 in a 55 on I-77 (right at Arrowood).  Paid an attorney $100 plus the fine....never heard from them again.  Never got points on my license.

It is definitely a racket.

never realized I was surrounded by so many fricken criminals!!!

Just paid one last week for Brunswick. 400 bones I had set aside for oh I don't know, beach, beer, kids summer camp, pass to whitewater center......

I have never gotten a speeding ticket or traffic violation. yay me

1 person likes this

no cops want to cross The Tank

1 person likes this

VASCAR?

Is that NASCAR with a vasectomy?

pussy....get on it!!!!

also can someone explain why cops need brand new fuging sweet ass rides every year

Dubai says hi.

post-12220-0-36678500-1371088341_thumb.j

1 person likes this