Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone know a traffic lawyer in Randolph county?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Just paid one last week for Brunswick. 400 bones I had set aside for oh I don't know, beach, beer, kids summer camp, pass to whitewater center......

Posted

I have never gotten a speeding ticket or traffic violation. yay me

1 person likes this

Posted

no cops want to cross The Tank

1 person likes this

Posted

VASCAR?

Is that NASCAR with a vasectomy?

Posted

pussy....get on it!!!!

Posted

also can someone explain why cops need brand new fuging sweet ass rides every year

Dubai says hi.

post-12220-0-36678500-1371088341_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted

also can someone explain why cops need brand new fuging sweet ass rides every year

I ask this poo all the time.

If we don't SPEND the money in the budget we lose it.......SPEND.

Posted

I was driving down 421 yesterday going between waypoints in a differential GPS i'm learning to use for site surveys this summer and I got nail by NCSHP, 83 in a 65. Shitty timing (what tickets aren't) and my court date is before I return from Peru.

anyone know anyone?

Do some research in your local area for any shop that does "speedometer checks" Some cough, cough will check your car and then they write it up showing its 5-7 mph over. They  cannot not charge you for faulity equipment in the State of North Carolina. I have gotten off many speeding thickets using this system. They will ask you if you will plead to a lesser charge because they want the money!

Or purchase a new speedometer cable and have a mechanic install it showing on a bill and present it to the DA when in court. This may also help you get the charges dropped.

Posted

I ask this poo all the time.

If we don't SPEND the money in the budget we lose it.......SPEND.

This...but they do get heavily used as well.  NCSHP especially.  Local/city not so much.  Some of the car funding comes from drug/crime money confiscation as well. 

Posted

Dwayne Bryant attorney has helped me with my 16 year old son. He is in High Point

Posted

Do some research in your local area for any shop that does "speedometer checks" Some cough, cough will check your car and then they write it up showing its 5-7 mph over. They  cannot not charge you for faulity equipment in the State of North Carolina. I have gotten off many speeding thickets using this system. They will ask you if you will plead to a lesser charge because they want the money!

Or purchase a new speedometer cable and have a mechanic install it showing on a bill and present it to the DA when in court. This may also help you get the charges dropped.

holy poo that is smart.

Posted

if your record has been good the last 3 yrs the attny, if he/she is smart, will defer to the "faulty" equipment angle.