• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

2013 Huddle IDP league

I really. really, really hate ESPNs fantasy UI. Never using it again. 

Looking to trade one of my rb's for a qb if anyone is interested. Also the west is straight up beasting you guys in the east. Step your games up.

Looking to trade one of my rb's for a qb if anyone is interested. Also the west is straight up beasting you guys in the east. Step your games up.

what team are you?  

The kind of bullshit where all the rules were posted in advance of the Draft and up for debate but nobody said anything?

Going to revive this for 2014. If you had a team last year and want back in PM me or post in here. Also going to open up two new spots as long as we have the interest from last years members and any potential new guys. Individual Offensive and Defensive players again, we'll expand playoffs this year though for sure. 

Going to revive this for 2014. If you had a team last year and want back in PM me or post in here. Also going to open up two new spots as long as we have the interest from last years members and any potential new guys. Individual Offensive and Defensive players again, we'll expand playoffs this year though for sure. 

Can you start a new thread so I can pin?

I'm in again also.  In new thread post a link so potential owners can check out league rules.

Can you start a new thread so I can pin?

I'm in again also.  In new thread post a link so potential owners can check out league rules.

2014 thread created. I'll put you in as confirmed for 2014.