Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steph Curry is also a huge Panther fan

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dude needs to just come to the Hornets already.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Charlotte handle Cam AND Steph?

Posted · Report post

I thought this was common knowledge?  There have been a few videos of him and even Seth around here before talking about the Panthers, checking out games, mini-camp, etc. I believe. 

Posted · Report post

Can he play safety?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Very very old news. Not surprised by the OP though.

Posted · Report post

Hate that he extended in Golden State but San Fran is a nice city to live so I cannot blame him. Also they are building a decent team that one player could change everything.

Minus the Plant Of the Apes that escaped to the Redwood forest that will rule the world I would resign there as well.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I would be pretty upset if he wasn't

Posted · Report post

I thought this was common knowledge?  There have been a few videos of him and even Seth around here before talking about the Panthers, checking out games, mini-camp, etc. I believe. 

Yeah, I posted this in teh other Steph forum-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeNR16gX900&feature=player_embedded

Start watching at 27 seconds

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Golden Stte Warriors play in Oakland, not San Francisco. Walk down 98th (going to Oracle Arena in Oakland) and then walk down The Embarcadero (proposed new location in SF), and you'll see the difference is night and day.

And Thank God Steph Curry re-signed with the Warriors. We are building a contender over here!

Posted · Report post

Cool id live in SF however..if I played for Golden State.

Posted · Report post

The Golden Stte Warriors play in Oakland, not San Francisco. Walk down 98th (going to Oracle Arena in Oakland) and then walk down The Embarcadero (proposed new location in SF), and you'll see the difference is night and day.

And Thank God Steph Curry re-signed with the Warriors. We are building a contender over here!

Yeah but that's temporary. The Warriors are only in Oakland until the stadium is finished.