Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6/12 camp tweets

112 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kookly 4 life.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

So I'm guessing you pronounce Kuechly, "kookly" too huh?

I bet he pronounces Taro like "asshole"
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

The G is silent, his nick name is Kub

Who the fug cares??? Ima call him KuGzilla. Is that ok? Or will I offend he and Godzilla both!?

Posted · Report post

I don't want to get anyones hopes up but I am hearing Ginn JR is making some amazing plays out on the field.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wait am minute...Kuechly, isn't pronounced Koochly. Damnit!!!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't want to get anyones hopes up but I am hearing Ginn JR is making some amazing plays out on the field.

Yeah, that would be fuggin amazing if he turns around his receiving career here. So far he's the star of mini camp.

Posted · Report post

I've heard the same. its just shorts though. i gotta keep reminding myself.

Posted · Report post

We need all of it we can get with as many pessimists that we have roaming these boards.

If Ginn can make substantial contributions this season at receiver, I am going to cream my pants.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I can see Zod making his preseason prediction thread now....Star War: A New Hope

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

DP

Posted · Report post

That is all well and good. But how do you pronounce it?

Just because I am feeling a tad frogy, I will restated my original opinion. The better he looks at WR goes a long way to determining those final 2 spots. If Rivera and CO. think he is a viable option at WR they may not want to risk him doing returns. Which means 1 of those last 2 spots would have to be a returner.

Ginn dog very well may be too important to the Offense to be a returner. And by all accounts has had a great Spring. I can live with that.