Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6/12 camp tweets

112 posts in this topic

Posted

He better want to play after we reached for him 2 rounds too early. I've lost all patience with the injuries on this team since 2010.

it's the teams fault for injuries?

If you're sick of injuries, ya might want to find a more gentle sport to embrace.

Posted

2013 is the year to prove it. Ron has to prove he can coach. The starters need to prove they can stay healthy.

Posted

it's the teams fault for injuries?

If you're sick of injuries, ya might want to find a more gentle sport to embrace.

If you are content with injuries you cheer for the right team. Back to back seasons with 18+ on the IR. I pray that Gettleman doesn't put up with that kind of poo.

Posted

Taro, it is not that people on here think you are an asshole, it is.......no, wait. Yes it is..

Oh no :( people think im an asshole on a forum....what will I ever do??

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably continue posting and proving them right.

Posted

For those wanting to know. The tweets stop at page 2 around post 21 or so the rest is idiotic dribble about how to pronounce names and how scp ain't cutting any players slack about injuries since 2010. Yes, 4 pages of that.

2 people like this

Posted

For those wanting to know. The tweets stop at page 2 around post 21 or so the rest is idiotic dribble about how to pronounce names and how scp ain't cutting any players slack about injuries since 2010. Yes, 4 pages of that.

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

Posted

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

Posted

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

I'll tell you what I think of the whole Hardy/Kraken fiasco. I've got a jar of dirt. I've got a jar of dirt.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are content with injuries you cheer for the right team. Back to back seasons with 18+ on the IR. I pray that Gettleman doesn't put up with that kind of poo.

i'm not content with it.

Injuries are a fact of life in the NFL.

Posted

I'll tell you what I think of the whole Hardy/Kraken fiasco. I've got a jar of dirt. I've got a jar of dirt.

I'm sad to say I'm not following your reference. So um, What?

Posted

I doubt Bwood would be able to contain himself this long without one of his famous outbursts.

So you can likely rule out Taro.

1 person likes this