111 replies to this topic

#76 Taro ∆

Taro ∆

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

Taro, it is not that people on here think you are an asshole, it is.......no, wait. Yes it is..

Oh no :( people think im an asshole on a forum....what will I ever do??

#77 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

Probably continue posting and proving them right.

#78 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

For those wanting to know. The tweets stop at page 2 around post 21 or so the rest is idiotic dribble about how to pronounce names and how scp ain't cutting any players slack about injuries since 2010. Yes, 4 pages of that.

#79 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,895 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

For those wanting to know. The tweets stop at page 2 around post 21 or so the rest is idiotic dribble about how to pronounce names and how scp ain't cutting any players slack about injuries since 2010. Yes, 4 pages of that.

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

#80 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

#81 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

I'll tell you what I think of the whole Hardy/Kraken fiasco. I've got a jar of dirt. I've got a jar of dirt.

#82 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,754 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

If you are content with injuries you cheer for the right team. Back to back seasons with 18+ on the IR. I pray that Gettleman doesn't put up with that kind of poo.

i'm not content with it.

Injuries are a fact of life in the NFL.

#83 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

I'll tell you what I think of the whole Hardy/Kraken fiasco. I've got a jar of dirt. I've got a jar of dirt.

I'm sad to say I'm not following your reference. So um, What?

#84 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,101 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

I doubt Bwood would be able to contain himself this long without one of his famous outbursts.

So you can likely rule out Taro.

#85 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

As far as Taro being bwood. Don't think the mods would let him come back. Kurb and I had a conversation through pm and I mentioned Bwood. Kurb said he wasn't coming back. So I doubt its Bwood. Kurb wouldn't lie to me... Or would he? :o

#86 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'm sad to say I'm not following your reference. So um, What?

Captain Jack Sparrow had a jar of dirt he got from Calypso to protect him from the Kraken. Damm dude, watch a movie once in a while will ya. jk

#87 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

I doubt Bwood would be able to contain himself this long without one of his famous outbursts.

So you can likely rule out Taro.

Yea, where it comes to trolling. Taro has nothing on Bwood. Taro is just annoying. Harmless, but annoying.

#88 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,446 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:31 AM

Until he gets off that bike his name is Schwinn to me. It's fuging mini camp, suck it up and get some reps. You've got 6 weeks to rehab the boobooo.

Moose used to have an annual case of tweaked hamstring back when he played. Someone always fretted and fussed about it but it never seemed to affect him when the season started. Likewise, Jonathan Stewart practices about once a year but still (mostly) manages to be ready for game day. And there are other examples.

This time of year they're going to be more cautious because getting somebody hurt in offseason shorts workouts would be really stupid. People panic over it but it's a pretty futile endeavor. Heck, can you even name who all was held out this time last year without looking it up?

People tell you not to swoon over guys who make highlight reel plays this time of year. The flipside is there's little point swearing about guys who are being held out until we're a lot closer to the regular season than mid-June.

#89 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,446 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

Re: Armanti- at this point you have to root for the guy

No I don't.

#90 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

I think what is such a concern is.  This is a vital time for a player learn the new installs that our team is incorporating.  I tweaked a hamstring because I didn't stretch but I don't get paid to in that kind of shape.  You blow out a knee or an achilles that is something you cannot prevent.  But strains and pulls are preventable.  How is it a professional athlete is not conditioned to stretch and be prepared to play.   That is why is B.S.  A guy on a bike means(IMO) he tweaked something relating to stretching or He is rehabbing a previous injury.  Kugbila didn't have a disclosed injury prior to drafting him so I believe he was OK when we did.   STRETCH for crying out loud.

I am offically off the Gettis bandwagon.  No word from this guy in OTA/Training camp makes me believe he is still having injury issues.  Enough is enough.  Just like Otah, you can have all the potential in the world but if you can't get on the field it means your skills mean nothing to us.   Potenial down the toilet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com