Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith on NFL Network @ 7pm

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't know what to make of how Smitty answered the Cam captain question. I liked how he talked about it being a team decision, but he cou'dve very easily just said yes, I think he can (should) be a captain.

Posted · Report post

"to be honest, I didnt vote for myself" translation to me, he doesnt think he should be captain over the other guys he chose. He doesnt think he, himself, should be captain anymore. It didnt sound like he was trying to say any more or less than exactly that.

Posted · Report post

I don't know what to make of how Smitty answered the Cam captain question. I liked how he talked about it being a team decision, but he cou'dve very easily just said yes, I think he can (should) be a captain.

I think he gave the perfect answer.  Smitty being a team player.  He had Cam's back in the interview.  He did a great job IMO.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I watched it. Nothing new and exciting. Smitty humbled himself, and gave pc answers. Heath Evans had us going 9-7, with a 7 win streak to start the season. And then said we could be 10-6, 11-5, but he'd bet on 9-7.

Posted · Report post

I watched it. Nothing new and exciting. Smitty humbled himself, and gave pc answers. Heath Evans had us going 9-7, with a 7 win streak to start the season. And then said we could be 10-6, 11-5, but he'd bet on 9-7.

Way to go out on a limb Heath. dumbass

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Heath Evans was an Aint. He will never say anything pro Panthers after what we used to do to him.

Posted · Report post

Wasn't it Heath Evans who made a big deal about Cam going back to school this offseason?

The guy is a moron.

Posted · Report post

If we start 7-0 no way we finish 9-7. 11-5 at worst if we get that kinda start.

Posted · Report post

Heath Evans had us starting 7-0. 7 and freaking 0.

If that happens I think we are going to the playoffs. I don't think that happens. He also had us getting swept by Saints and ATL. That won't happen either.

I thought they were respectful to us, gave us our dues as a team on the rise, except for Darren Sharper saying the Saints are most likely of us, Bucs, Saints to make the playoffs because "they've been to the top of the mountain" LOL. Really Darren? We wupped them twice last year. But okay.

Posted · Report post

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

Posted · Report post

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

Posted · Report post

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

Agree. Leave him alone so he says worse things about our team when he feels we're ignoring him. The players are probably p/ssed off at him already. Let him throw more gas on the fire. Should do wonders for getting our season off to a winning start.