42 replies to this topic

#31 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,037 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

I stopped listening when I noticed Heath has us going 7-0 and then getting swept by the Falcons and the Saints. 

Given our history, we're much more likely to go 0-7 and sweep the Falcons and the Saints late in the season, LOL

I'd love to see us go 7-0, but with our schedule that's not happening AND we're not getting swept by the Falcons and Saints. 

#32 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

We're not gonna get swept by both, we were a couple plays away from sweeping both of them last year

#33 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

Between 9 and 11 wins would be fantastic. What exactly is he saying that is anti Panthers?

I guess you may know now because of the other comments in the thread but it was a backhanded compliment.

paraphrasing but his words meant this

'Oh you guys are gonna be ok, but youre not good enough to win one game against the Aint's or the Falcons (and lose one to Tampa). . the Panthers will win 9 games plus after teams give up at the end of the season they may win one or two more from some teams that just roll over'

He has us at 1 in 6 in the division for last place. . . and not going to the playoffs for sure.

#34 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...smith-weighs-in

37 minutes late.

#35 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

I would generally agree but he's a fraud in other ways too.. I dont think hes really who he claims to be.. Pretty sad but whatever lol

#36 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Further more, the "say whaaaat" guys had smitty's bit on there when he was talking about Cam being a captain.

They basically think Smitty was being PC and all, saying Cam would like to be a leader and the team will decide if he is a captain or not.....regardless, Smitty is THE leader of the offense. Which is how it should be.

#37 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

37 minutes late.

oo i love puzzles

What wouldve happend if I had waited to another minute? er what wouldve happend if I wasnt "37 minutes late". Is this like 24? Im not a huge fan of the show but it sounds fun.

#38 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

oo i love puzzles

What wouldve happend if I had waited to another minute? er what wouldve happend if I wasnt "37 minutes late". Is this like 24? Im not a huge fan of the show but it sounds fun.

If you had waited another minute, it would have been 38 minutes late.

#39 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

If you had waited another minute, it would have been 38 minutes late.

DAMN! I was so close. . . .so close.

I feel like I just lost the opening bid on the Price is Right and now I'll never get to bone Diane Parkinson.

#40 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

I would love to see some 30 year old Cam inside our 25 year old Cam before he gets promoted!

#41 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

I would love to see some 30 year old Cam inside our 25 year old Cam before he gets promoted!

Wait, you want :cam: to travel back in time and fug himself before he can be captain?

I knew some people on the huddle had unrealistic expectations for Cam, but jeez...

#42 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

No I just want Cam to start acting and performing like an old grizzled vet, that comes from wisdom!

#43 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

No I just want Cam to start acting and performing like an old grizzled vet, that comes from wisdom!

...and experience.  He's 24.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com