Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

6/13 camp tweets

322 posts in this topic

it's subjective. We have a huddler here that was at last year and this years minicamp. Said he saw marked improvement, like he was a completely different player. They may have been saying that last year and the year before. But is it not out of the realm of possiblity that he is better than last year even if we have heard it every year? That's the issue. Like i said i've been just as hard on Armanti as anyone (questioned his mental toughness)but it's nice to hear these things and hope he can make an impact. That is the only difference.

like you said we need to see it on the field but there is no reason for some people to not be excited about. you choose not to. thats fine.

That's a bold face lie or you didn't read the camp tweets or notes last year because they were saying the same stuff.

I have to disagree with this. Ive lurked on here since before ae was even drafted and all ive ever read was a tweet or 2 that he made a good catch. Nothing like I've read this week. Now with that said, I dont know if that means he is going to step up his game and actually become a good wr. I just hope someone steps up, whether its ae or someone else.

Are you fuging crazy.

Even with a angle he wouldn't have caught Ginn, Gettis or Smith. I don't even think he would have caught Lafell.

And all these guys would have made some sort of move instead of just being taking down.

Did you notice Smith had taken out 2 of the guys chasing Edwards. This was a 1 on 1 situation in the open field. Something a "punt returner' is suppose to be great at. You can sit here and make some bull poo excuse for that play ended up as a 1st and goal at the 15 instead of a TD.

he had a big play. Was what the team needed, and you decide to use it as an example of why you don't like the guy.

Poor choice.

The whole argument that it's only in pads is such a great one.

I understand. Many don't translate it to the games.

But if it's only the "shorts", we'd be hearing about a lot more players other than AE.

AE. Just become good. Please. PLEASE

I miss the days when kkl single handily took over a thread just to prove an invisible point only to have carolina chuck save the day...

actually no i don't.

1 person likes this

This is the worst thread on the first page.

Im looking forward to Armanti making the roster over Gettis just because I'll enjoy making fun of you with some weird obsession against him.

Lol a month ago everyone wants armanti dead now there's like 5 separate threads with crowds of people claiming him as the next messiah.

Lol a month ago everyone wants armanti dead now there's like 5 separate threads with crowds of people claiming him as the next messiah.

I haven't seen a single post stating rhat. Please quote it or STFU.