Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6/13 camp tweets

322 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Drive has been tweeting a lot today. Can't easily link them on my phone, but if someone else can. 

not familiar with the drive. what's the twitter handle?

Posted · Report post

Why in god's name would it irk you? Seems like you would be happy that he's finally showing some potential to live up to his billing. 

100 % agree

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hangman maybe be the "starter" for now but if Kugbila is getting 1st team reps already I think he will replace his ass as soon as possible.

I wouldn't be so sure- Gettleman is a believer in evaluating guys by throwing them into the fire to see how they can do. He discussed it several times right after the draft..

I hope that's the case, but we'll have to wait and see.

Posted · Report post

I want EVERBODY on this team to do well in camp and training camp. So i don't know why anybody would feel irked if somebody was doing well. Doesn't make any sense.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 33s

Charles Godfrey said he hasn't been a part of a secondary making as many plays on the ball at this point in offseason as this one.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Why in god's name would it irk you? Seems like you would be happy that he's finally showing some potential to live up to his billing. 

what a shame it would be for a player who many huddlers dubbed as the worst trade in history actually develope to be a productive player.  isn't it more fun to criticize people who are doing things behind a tiny little box pretty much anonymously?  i'm not holding my breath this actually happens, but i am certainly rooting for him

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

what a shame it would be for a player who many huddlers dubbed as the worst trade in history actually develope to be a productive player.  isn't it more fun to criticize people who are doing things behind a tiny little box pretty much anonymously?  i'm not holding my breath this actually happens, but i am certainly rooting for him

It's all so vexing.

Posted · Report post

not familiar with the drive. what's the twitter handle?

It's @thedrivenc. It's a popular Charlotte radio show. They're not the greatest but at least they cover our local teams.

Posted · Report post

1. In red-zone work, a great, great catch by Armanti in the endzone from Cam. Got some hollers from players and Cam shot his arms up.

2. It looks like Shula will be getting back to the power running game with the group of backs the Panthers have.

These have been said before, but not to this extent

Posted · Report post

Because he always does this. I hope he can translate it to games but he's always been a practice star

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

1. Clausen overthrows Smitty to end that session. Team moving to special teams work.

2. Clausen completes a nice ball to the right sideline to David Gettis who seemed to get his feet down in time. Nice grab.

3. Nelson Rosario catches a nice ball over the middle from Jimmy Clausen.

4. Kenjon Barner out wide after he went in motion, Cam zips a quick pass to him but he can't hold on. He is a fast one though.

5. Panthers in just helmets today like the other days. Quite hot out here.

6. Armanti Edwards looks great. Catches a ball over a defender while 2 others are around him. 1 tried to take it away, Armanti ripped it back.

8. Just like during OTAs, new GM Dave Gettleman has been at every practice this week.

2 people like this