• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

6/13 camp tweets

I... can't believe. I am a non-believer.

I'm going to have to see Armanti not be terrible on the field before I even think of changing my mind on his "bust" status. 

Other than a couple of botched punt catches his rookie year he has never been terrible on the field, but whatever.

LMAO. Armanti himself said in a recent interview that he hasn't thrown a real pass since the conversion project commenced. I guess if we are down to 3rd string QB we are screwed regardless. At that point throw poo against the wall. Anything is better than that Clausen clown.

Didn't somebody throw a pass to Cam in 2011 that was nearly a touchdown?

Didn't somebody throw a pass to Cam in 2011 that was nearly a touchdown?

Against Tampa? Wasn't that DW or Stew? Actually I think Naanee threw that pass, but don't quote me on it.

Armanti threw a 5 yard pass in one game

11 yards, don't screw him over.

so the reason why he hasn't made an impact thus far is...?

Because he was a quarterback converted to a wr? I mean the dude took zero snaps at wr in college zero sure we all would have liked to see an impact sooner but sometimes the development of a player takes longer than others no two people are the same am I saying ae has arrived? No I am not but I am saying he's making some heads turn and won't be surprised to see him get significant playing time this season

LMAO. Armanti himself said in a recent interview that he hasn't thrown a real pass since the conversion project commenced. I guess if we are down to 3rd string QB we are screwed regardless. At that point throw poo against the wall. Anything is better than that Clausen clown.

Well that's a lie. I've seen him throws passes in designed plays during training camp and he even attempted a pass during s regular season game last year.

I really hate hearing this.  I was hoping we'd be hearing good things about Gettis.  As good as Armanti may look in shorts he is a pu$$y when the pads get put on.

and your credibility soars. what a punk. get out of your mommy's basement and see if you can grow some balls.

Well that's a lie. I've seen him throws passes in designed plays during training camp and he even attempted a pass during s regular season game last year.

Then Armanti is the liar. Tom Sorenson wrote an article in the Observer on June 6 featuring Armanti. I don't have the link on my phone but I'll read you Armanti's quote when Tom asked him if he dreams of playing QB.

"The only time I throw balls is after the catch, like you saw."

I said this in another thread but I don't seem to remember ae doing much in past camps/otas???

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    rahamjango7

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts