Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanye's New Album Yeezus Leaked

73 posts in this topic

Posted

FYI

Posted

Now you can listen to crappy music early!

2 people like this

Posted

Now you can listen to crappy music early!

Kanye may just be the best hip-hop producer of all time. His music is not crappy. He may be a total prick and completely unlikeable, but his music isn't bad.

Of course that's subject to opinion, but I think some music should be universally respected, even if it's not for you.

Posted

Old Kayne...good.

New Kanye...not for me

3 people like this

Posted

Kanye may just be the best hip-hop producer of all time. His music is not crappy. He may be a total prick and completely unlikeable, but his music isn't bad.

Of course that's subject to opinion, but I think some music should be universally respected, even if it's not for you.

How old are you? If you think Kanye is the best in any category, I strongly urge you to listen to some older hip hop. He isn't even close to being the top anything in the industry. I liked his early stuff but let's not get carried away.

2 people like this

Posted

my dark twisted fantasy from a music/producer perspective is very, very good. so i dont know why people hate his new stuff.

2 people like this

Posted

Disappointing 

Posted

Yeah totally unlikeable douche but MBDTF is an awesome and cohesive album.  Not many in hip-hop can do that nowadays.  

Not a fan of the new one from what I've heard though.  I agree it's disappointing. 

It's not impossible to enjoy some of the new stuff meanwhile with the EPMDs, Black Stars, and Das FXs of the world.  People rip on Kanye just to rip on Kanye, because it's easy and he's a douchebag

Posted

J Cole.

Posted

rap's just about run its course. there's still some good stuff coming out, but unless you spend hours of free time trawling through all the crap coming out to find the good stuff you're not finding it, and it's just gotten way too mainstream and homogeneous at this point

1 person likes this

Posted

that's why you become friends with people who are hip hop/rap connoisseurs. I found out about Kendrick when section 80 came out from a friend. then i just looked up people in his tde group and it just goes from there. also people they have featured on their albums. look them up. they're usually pretty good.

Posted

if arrogance were currency he would be Warren Buffet.

sorry. he is without question the most overrated person of the 21st century.