Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nfail.com superman: CAM or AP

35 posts in this topic

Posted

cry babies, cry like a bunch of little girls

Posted

The f*ck is wrong with that place man. It doesn't even have to do with the fact that they would pick Peterson over Cam Newton, but a comparison in that fashion is just a f*cking joke.

Posted

Didn't they do this last year too?

Posted

My analysis:

Cam is superman by default because he plays an infinitely more important and dynamic position

3 people like this

Posted

This isn't an analysis piece, it's an Adam Rank (herp derp, I'M DER FUNNYST GUY EVR!) fluff piece that the NFL deems fit to peddle. I actually prefer that he picked AP in that context.

Posted

Special Powers:

Cam - "Ability to not open his eyes in a press conference after his team loses"

AP - "Able to recover from a devastating injury in record time. In other words, he's practically bulletproof."

Gee, I wonder what his intentions were in this award worthy piece of rhetorical art?

Posted

yea that bottom poo is fugging awful, take away any achievements Cam has done.  I have no clue what it will take from him to get the respect he deserves

Posted

It's actually funny if you try not to read into it.  It is the offseason.

Posted

Peterson. The NFL was coming off a lockout when Newton first showed up, so the slight edge goes to Peterson.

Hum how many rookie rb's have done that or how many threw back-to-back 400 yard games.  No comparison to me but whatever

Posted

Trying to compare two different positions is just silly.

Honestly I don't give a fug who is called Superman as long as our team is winning.

Posted

This just in: the traditional media does not like their black qb's to be anything other than cornball.