Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

359 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't read well do you?

I clearly said the whole thing was started by Zimmerman. None of this ever would have happened if Zimmerman didn't want play tough guy neighborhood watchman. Conversely, Martin could have chosen to ignore ZImmerman being a douchebag, but he didn't. That was his poor decision. He chose to prove he was a hardass instead of just ignoring Zimmerman and sadly it cost him his life. 

No you don't read well.

You said both Zimmerman and Martin could have avoided the situation. How could Martin avoid the situation when he was followed by a douchebag neighborhood watchman?

This was all Zimmerman he is a murderer and deserves Life in prison.

Posted

martin could have gone a totally different way, or not gone out to get skittles for his brother, or... (not serious here)

on the other hand Martin fought with Zimmerman, whereas he could have just let Zimmerman beat him to a pulp!  There is also the possibility he is the one that threw the first punch given he was afraid for his life since he was being stalked, and if this is the case, I suppose you could argue he could have just uh not done that or something and who knows what would have happened, because you know, it didn't happen.  Which is why I prefer to try to avoid entertaining ideas on "If only Martin had done this differently..." because the reality is, if some vigilante psuedo-law enforcement official (in his own head) hadn't taken action into his own hands when he was fuging told not to, Martin would still be alive.  He is the one that identified someone wearing a hood in the fuging rain, chased him down, and killed him.

Posted

obviously zimmerman had the right to defend himself and martin didn't

/case closed

Posted

I just would never confront someone that is stalking me. I would just ignore him and keep walking/running away. Maybe that makes me a little bitch, but I'm not about to entertain a crazy fuger that I don't know. 

Like I said in every post I've made: 100% of the blame is with ZImmerman, but that doesn't mean Martin may not have had other options as well. There is no evidence that Zimmerman was beating his ass, simply stalking him / maybe being verbally aggressive.

Posted

6 female jurors?

Hmmm. This(trial) will be a circus

Posted

he had a cell phone with him he could have called the cops and kept walking away?

Posted

i wonder who has balls enough in here to stand up and say the United Negro College Fund is racist because it descriminates against milkshakes

i know you're in here reading. i know some of you have already posted in this thread.

man up and say it.

Hmmm.... I don't think it is as they do offer scholarships to all ethnicities.

If an organization offered money to only one skin color, then of course that would be a racist organization by the very definition.

Posted

Any mind is a terrible thing to waste

Posted

he had a cell phone with him he could have called the cops and kept walking away?

He was on the phone with his GF from 6:54 pm when he left the 7-11 until 7:12 pm when the call dropped, likely from him running.  Within moments she called back. from 7:12 until 7:16 he was on the phone with her again when the call dropped.  The police arrived at 7:17 and found him dead.

Remember Zimmerman says that the when the police arrived he had his gun in hand and was standing over a dead Trayvon.  The police arrived and he surrendered the gun.

Posted

He was on the phone with his GF from 6:54 pm when he left the 7-11 until 7:12 pm when the call dropped, likely from him running.  Within moments she called back. from 7:12 until 7:16 he was on the phone with her again when the call dropped.  The police arrived at 7:17 and found him dead.

Remember Zimmerman says that the when the police arrived he had his gun in hand and was standing over a dead Trayvon.  The police arrived and he surrendered the gun.

I wonder why we don't hear more about the phone calls b/w Martin and his gf...

Seems like that would be a very key piece of evidence.

Posted

I wonder why we don't hear more about the phone calls b/w Martin and his gf...

Seems like that would be a very key piece of evidence.

I have been thinking of that as well.  I believe that it has a lot to do with her age.  As of now she is completely anonymous.  She is likely younger than 16 so they are able to keep her out of the spotlight.  I haven't heard either the defense or the prosecution bring her up.  Think about it, other than the chase conversation, what does a 17 year old and his GF talk about when they are alone.  

Posted

Hmmm.... I don't think it is as they do offer scholarships to all ethnicities.

If an organization offered money to only one skin color, then of course that would be a racist organization by the very definition.

so you think affirmative action is racist too?

or just selectively racist?

you'll never know what its like to be treated like an animal by your own species.