• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

what roller coaster do you guys think zimmerman should ride first after he's a free man?

i think the intimidator.  or maybe afterburn.

superman: ride of steel

A near-fatal accident occurred on the Darien Lake version in 1999 when a passenger was thrown from the train on one of the final hills.

On Friday, July 8, 2011, at approximately 5:30pm, a rider named James Hackemer on the Darien Lake ride fell out of his seat to his death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_%E2%80%93_Ride_of_Steel

Sounds like Trayvon was a little racist...per his girlfriend's testimony. 

Bite your tongue....everyone in the TB knows that only caucasians can be racist.

Haven't you learned anything from KT, GS, and Delhommey posts?

she could have painted GZ pretty bad and appear to be coached but gave the impression of an honest testimony

She really doesn't have a whole lot of choice because she's already been caught lying to police. 

She really doesn't have a whole lot of choice because she's already been caught lying to police.

Well maybe we can finally get the real scoop from GZ since he's already lied under oath but I'm not holding my breath

Chance GZ will take the stand: 0

His attorney would never allow it.

I saw a lady testifying on the stand yesterday while I was at the gym, but I couldn't hear it and the CC wasn't on... what was she testifying to?  I think it said she was a witness...

GZ isn't a very bright guy. I'm sure his lawyer knows that. Letting him take the stand would serve no positive purpose, only negative for him. There is no up side.

Also, the prosecution is not allowed to tell the jury he is refusing to take the stand.

I hope they sentence the motherfuger to death so America can have some closure in this.

You can't get a death sentence when your charged with 2nd degree murder dumbass.

Just saw the news that gave the summary of the day.

I am still convinced he will walk, sadly.