#183 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

i'm not trying to pass judgement either way. I'm just pointing out that florida will not want to rule on this and neither will the jurors.theres threats of riots and the fact that jurors were threatened at home after the anthony trial. would you weigh in if you were one of these jurors? do you think florida wants a l.a. riot situation from the fallout of thr prosecution screwing up thier case? if they feel that this is a real backlash possibility? then a hung jury is the best case scenario for florida officials? doesn't make it right but doesn't make it untrue. best i can tell gz probably was more of a authorty hungry pipe dreamer than a racist. which signifies his guilt to me. but if he can make a jury believe that his gun was at risk of being taken, then they would have done the same as he did. which makes murder 1 go away. couple that with the star witness for the prosecution having discepencies in her testimony and you've got a real chance that he beats murder 1. i don't know the exact charges they should've pursued, but murder 1 might be a stretch for prosecuters. which will inevitabley mean they blew the case. but i believe the jurors do themselves and the state of florida a favor and come back hung.

#184 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

You've been writing articles for Stormfront haven't you? What is your pen name?

whoa wait a minute do you think there's some sort of subtext going on there

#185 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

From what I've seen, unless there's is a lot more, this man will walk. They don't seem the prosicution has enough for a conviction. The only man that knows what really happened is the defendant. He is the only man that knows what he was thinking at the time.  In spite of what everyone THINK they know. The judge and jurors must go be the law. It is improper that threats may have influence. Way I see it, an inocent man will hang, or Miami will burn. (Everyone gets new shoes and big screens.)   Here is my take.  If I am going to hunt, chase and gun someone down that i hate (for whatever reason), getting may ass beat would not be part of the process. You need not get within reach to send a slug. 

Too bad lots of people will die. "pay back" will be bad. Plenty of hispanic people in Southern Fla.

#186 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

I wonder why I haven't heard about Hispanics threatening to riot on this board if GZ, an innocent man, is found guilty

Hmm

#187 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

From what I've seen, unless there's is a lot more, this man will walk. They don't seem the prosicution has enough for a conviction. The only man that knows what really happened is the defendant. He is the only man that knows what he was thinking at the time.  In spite of what everyone THINK they know. The judge and jurors must go be the law. It is improper that threats may have influence. Way I see it, an inocent man will hang, or Miami will burn. (Everyone gets new shoes and big screens.)   Here is my take.  If I am going to hunt, chase and gun someone down that i hate (for whatever reason), getting may ass beat would not be part of the process. You need not get within reach to send a slug. 

Too bad lots of people will die. "pay back" will be bad. Plenty of hispanic people in Southern Fla.

summary:

1.  nobody knows what really happened.

2.  zimmerman is innocent because this is the way I would stalk and kill a child

#188 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

I wonder why I haven't heard about Hispanics threatening to riot on this board if GZ, an innocent man, is found guilty

Hmm

Is there a past incident in Florida of Hispanics rioting?

I know there was a black riot in st Petersburg in the 96 following a questionable death of a black guy with police involvement.

http://en.m.wikipedi...da_riot_of_1996

I lived near there at the time. It was huge news for quite a while and is still remembered.

#189 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

Oh so it's not about the case, it's about your stereotype of blacks.

Gotcha Zod, lol.

#190 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

Oh so it's not about the case, it's about your stereotype of blacks.

Gotcha Zod, lol.

Not a shocking response.

Your question was why did I mention black riots if the case is acquitted. My answer is that there is a precedent for riots in Florida by some people in the black community and provided a factual reference. It has happened before in a case of a death of a black youth. For me to say it may happen again is "stereotyping black people"?

Now, I am not aware of any Hispanic riots in Florida. But if there is one within the past few decades like there is in the black community I would concede there is also a chance of a Hispanic riot.

#191 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Damn you black people, why can't you just suffer injustice in silence?!?!?!

#192 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

Damn you black people, why can't you just suffer injustice in silence?!?!?!

There is a difference between silence and burning down your own neighborhoods.

Peaceful and organized protesting would be a better idea.

#193 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

Yes at least you justify your racism with "facts"

#194 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

I think that we should shut down the NHL. Every time there's a Stanley cup final, crazy white people just start fuging rioting in both the winning and losing cities. fuging white people are so violent that they can't help but burning poo down both in celebration and anger. 

#195 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

Yes at least you justify your racism with "facts"

Looking to history as a possible indicator of the future isn't racist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.