Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is our city?  WTF?  Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is our city? WTF? Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

Shut up grits nobody cares that you can't find a good tractor pull in charlotte
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is our city?  WTF?  Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

Quit being a cry baby. The Panthers reside in Charlotte. Deal with it.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

quit following me around like a sexually confused adolescent.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Artistry is the highest and most complex form of communication, Lil8 Lil9 Lil09.

Posted · Report post

But their fans do not. So he has the right to bitch about it. Charlotte doesn't support the panthers we the ones outside of Charlotte do.

Posted · Report post

Ls09 thanks for the video dude.

quit following me around like a sexually confused adolescent.

HA, now I definitely know that's you grits. Sexually confused adolescent, I bet you wish I was you pedophile.

Take a hint, and get the fug out.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But their fans do not. So he has the right to bitch about it. Charlotte doesn't support the panthers we the ones outside of Charlotte do.

He isn't even a Panthers fan.........

As for Charlotte not supporting the Panthers. If we're going there, we could argue the Carolina's in general....

Posted · Report post

He isn't even a Panthers fan.........

As for Charlotte not supporting the Panthers. If we're going there, we could argue the Carolina's in general....

says the guy who only came to this board when he could climb aboard the camwagon

Posted · Report post

I dont know why you guys engage him if you dont understand his agenda.

. . look, someone that is that much of an asshole. . .gets treated like one aaaaall day. Thats why he's an asshole. He has likely been treated like that for a long time now and if you ask me I dont think he cares anymore. He's been spoken to and treated like that for so long that that is normal for him.

Theres no need to belittle or respond to anything he says because. . he's already getting treated like an asshole everywhere he goes. Its not like youre affecting anything he says. No logic or rational can change him. He's just an asshole. .stubborn and ignorant despite his lofty impressions of himself and his smug impression of the "average man".  He would rather shit all over his fellow man as the world comes to an end than save or help someone. Thats Grits, just a coward, no more no less.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've got the imbecile on block so I dont have to see the level of stupidity he's capable of. Well I wouldn't if no one quoted him...lol.