Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

70 posts in this topic

Posted

If there were larger cities in nc and sc they would get a team and the panthers name would be changed to the Charlotte panthers. All you small city cry babies got the benefits of Charlotte so at least appreciate the city that hosts your team. I can't remember the last time a game was hosted in Durham, Raleigh, Sanford Greensboro, rockhill, Chester, Lancaster since boa stadium was built so call ur what it is and just be glad that you have a team to cheer for even if Charlotte is the host.

I've noticed smaller city folks have the Napoleon complex when it comes to their towns.

The fact is that it's the CAROLINA panthers and one could argue that if it was named the Charlotte panthers you wouldn't get the little support that we do provide. It's named that for a reason and they play in Charlotte because it is a pretty central location and growing city.

I don't hate Charlotte I love the city and plan to relocate there after college. However, I don't know if I would have ever became a fan if it was the Charlotte panthers.

People outside the city of Charlotte and the state of North Carolina fight to support and defend this team. We put our heart and soul into rooting for it and take pride of our "Carolina" team. So of course we get offended when we hear the Charlotte talk because its so much bigger than that especially when most of the support comes from outside of Charlotte.

Charlotte shows up and goes hard for this team when they are winning. The Carolina's are always here.

Posted

Charlotte shows up and goes hard for this team when they are winning. The Carolina's are always here.

that's interesting.  in my experience "the carolina's" (if that means anywhere outside of charlotte) have a redskins or cowboys jersey stashed in the closet for whenever the panthers aren't winning.

1 person likes this

Posted

that's interesting. in my experience "the carolina's" (if that means anywhere outside of charlotte) have a redskins or cowboys jersey stashed in the closet for whenever the panthers aren't winning.

That's your experience. I have friends in Charlotte that are cowboys fans and I have friends here that are Panther fans. I do find that the majority of the ignorant people in SC that don't support the panthers do so because they feel as though it is a strictly NC team. I for one am thankful for Mr. Richardson including SC and giving me a team to root for.

I attend nearly every home game but probably wouldn't be able to attend training camp if it was held in Charlotte. I can say that I know there are lots of Panther fans in SC.

Posted

I don't believe that to be remotely true. 

Posted

people outside of the city of every team support teams where they don't live. You you normally support a team that's close to you. If you had a sc NFL called the Spartanburg sabers you would support them first so don't give me that pooty.

The fact is that it's the CAROLINA panthers and one could argue that if it was named the Charlotte panthers you wouldn't get the little support that we do provide. It's named that for a reason and they play in Charlotte because it is a pretty central location and growing city.

I don't hate Charlotte I love the city and plan to relocate there after college. However, I don't know if I would have ever became a fan if it was the Charlotte panthers.

People outside the city of Charlotte and the state of North Carolina fight to support and defend this team. We put our heart and soul into rooting for it and take pride of our "Carolina" team. So of course we get offended when we hear the Charlotte talk because its so much bigger than that especially when most of the support comes from outside of Charlotte.

Posted

Great video. Really inspiring and gives me alot of hope for the season. I have a good feeling about this season

Posted

I liked the vid man. It's gives me something to look forward to. Also explosions in the sky and football kinda go hand and hand.

Posted

Nice job.

Posted

people outside of the city of every team support teams where they don't live. You you normally support a team that's close to you. If you had a sc NFL called the Spartanburg sabers you would support them first so don't give me that pooty.

If SC got an expansion team the Panthers would still be my team.

Posted

I liked the video by the way, thanks for posting.

Posted

A couple of years ago I had to create a fake youtube account so that I could send my younger brother a "Knobbie" or Big Foot video.  He was working in the local media at that time and if his last name was connected to my last name he could have got in trouble, ergo, the fake account.

Saying this, as I perused assorted video's logged on as the fake me I came across your videos.  I subscribed and have been amazed by your videos ever since.

I have since then, just recently, shut down the fake youtube me but have re-subscribed as sigchi222 to your videos.

You have a great deal of talent and need to shut out the majority of any negative feedback.  Few, if any on here could capture the goose-bump presentation that you do so often.

With that said, here is the video that made me go incognito.  Keep up the good work. 

BTW, that is me in the costume driving up in the Porsche.

http://youtu.be/NvDf0XXet8U

2 people like this

Posted

lol, i like this.

A couple of years ago I had to create a fake youtube account so that I could send my younger brother a "Knobbie" or Big Foot video.  He was working in the local media at that time and if his last name was connected to my last name he could have got in trouble, ergo, the fake account.

Saying this, as I perused assorted video's logged on as the fake me I came across your videos.  I subscribed and have been amazed by your videos ever since.

I have since then, just recently, shut down the fake youtube me but have re-subscribed as sigchi222 to your videos.

You have a great deal of talent and need to shut out the majority of any negative feedback.  Few, if any on here could capture the goose-bump presentation that you do so often.

With that said, here is the video that made me go incognito.  Keep up the good work. 

BTW, that is me in the costume driving up in the Porsche.

http://youtu.be/NvDf0XXet8U

1 person likes this