69 replies to this topic

#16 sharonmcmillion

sharonmcmillion

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

what is really going on...and why are ya'll attacking grits?..I like grits and eat "em every chance I get (if they are stone ground)...afterall there is a reason Jerry named the team the CAROLINA panthers (although I disagreed with that) AND held practices (as well as our first games) in SC...but, although there were alot of things I liked about the video (shots of Sam Mills statue and Stevie Wonder slappin' his helmet) there were things I didn't care for (pink towel)...but all-in-all it was good...3 things missing: Wesley Walls, John Kasey AND (fill in the blank)

#17 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

This is our city?  WTF?  Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

You're a pretty lousy troll, bud.

#18 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Damnit Grits! Tell your mom to stop posting!

#19 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

what is really going on...and why are ya'll attacking grits?..I like grits and eat "em every chance I get (if they are stone ground)...afterall there is a reason Jerry named the team the CAROLINA panthers (although I disagreed with that) AND held practices (as well as our first games) in SC...but, although there were alot of things I liked about the video (shots of Sam Mills statue and Stevie Wonder slappin' his helmet) there were things I didn't care for (pink towel)...but all-in-all it was good...3 things missing: Wesley Walls, John Kasey AND (fill in the blank)

grits are wonderful warm and delicious, while Grits is subpar, cold, and distasteful.

I hope that helps.

#20 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

This is our city? WTF? Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

You sound bitter a fug

If you don't want anything to do with OUR city? its easy, then don't come to games, don't be a Panther fan.

God your post is obnoxious, seriously going to talk sh¡t about Charlotte on a Panfhers board?! GTFO

#21 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

But their fans do not. So he has the right to bitch about it. Charlotte doesn't support the panthers we the ones outside of Charlotte do.

This is by far one of the dumbest posts I've EVER read on the Huddle, and that's saying A LOT!

Charlotte IS the Panthers, GTFO

If it wasn't for Charlotte you'd still be a Deadskins or Falcan'ts fan and the Panthers wouldn't even be a team. God some of you make me sick

#22 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

I would gather that speech was by someone pertaining to another team first... just a guess.

And besides Arizona,Tennessee and Carolina... what other teams are "state" based? they are all "City" based if I recall.

Oh well, if you feel that the city comment in the video was a personal slap in the face, you might wanna toughen up. Just say'n.

#23 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

He really shouldn't say  "this is our city" though. It's the Carolina Panthers. That is kind of annoying. Not as annoying as the guys voice though. 

#24 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

I still believe it's a speech from someone else about another team used for our team.

Are people really that butt hurt over that phrase? my goodness. lol

#25 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

It's from a speech from my hometown in Washington state. Up here even all the way across the state from Seattle, people still refer to it as "Our team, our city", even though its the Seattle Seahawks not the Washington Seahawks, and no one bitches. But in Carolina where we are named the CAROLINA Panthers not the Charlotte Panthers, people will bitch about a video using the word "city" in it. LOL.

Our fanbase and organization have the same maturity level...What I mean by that is, the Panthers are in their teen years, and most of us (99 percent at least) are much older than the Panthers are, yet our fanbase is acting the age of our Panthers, like a 16 year old girl on her period. smdh. I'll be going to Carolina for my first home game this year, honestly I'm frightened with what I may see. lmao. Keep pounding though

#26 Dunn

Dunn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Love it, as most of your videos.  I'll never trash a video someone took time to put together in effort to support the Panthers.  Keep them coming!

#27 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

Love it, as most of your videos.  I'll never trash a video someone took time to put together in effort to support the Panthers.  Keep them coming!

Thanks! Appreciate it.

#28 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

folks from charlotte need to get over themselves - without the rest of the Carolinas to carry them along theyd be squat.

#29 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

oh greg hardy your are my hero !

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

get over your erotic infatuation with that idea

#30 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

get over your erotic infatuation with that idea

Funny didn't know Hardy going into his last contract year of his rookie contract meant he was "overpaid". You are the biggest idiot I've seen yet on this board, and that's saying something. Why the fug are you wasting your time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com